Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Show And Tell.....(come on in 56k if you dare)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Nov 18, 2006.

1. This is my attempt at good photography. Picture was taken on my honeymoon right before we ported in Grand Caymon, Caymon Islands
    [​IMG]

This is Stingray's Cove in Grand Caymon. Beautiful place. We swam with stingrays and all that good stuff.
    [​IMG]

This is Me and My Beautiful Wife at Dinner on the Cruise Ship

[​IMG]

This is Dunn's River. People actually paid big bucks to walk up it. Water was freakin cold as hell and I didn't feel like payin $50 bucks to freeze my arse off.

[​IMG]

Any of you guys seen that Video on you Tube with the Rasta guy takin people on a Tour of Bob Marley's sittin rock? Well, I couldn't find the guy with the laugh but these people were cool. These people live in the forest which is called the Fern Gully.

[​IMG]

This is some TrainWreck and Pruple Urkle. This stuff is from Bonnaroo '06. Smokes too good.

[​IMG]

Purple Urkle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta Love some Keif

[​IMG]

Bought this Pipe in Jamaica. Triple Blown beauty. I named her Irie(eye-ree) which is Jamaican for Alright. I only paid $20 US for that monster. Some Dank in the bowl and some Mid to the right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have to Upload couple more pics, i'll have those up in a sec.

2. Here's a Size comparison of Irie and my other pipe. I paid $46 for the little on here in the states. $20 for the big one in Jamaica.

[​IMG]

This is my Boys new bong. We call her Titz McGhee

[​IMG]

Close up of some TrainWreck in the Titz

[​IMG]

Well Hope you guys enjoyed the Pics. Be sure to drop a holla. Let me know what yall think. Took me 2+ hours to get all the pics cropped and uploaded and stuff :)

3. awesome man all that stuff looks good as shit, cool pics, pipe and all that stuff, how does the wife like your smoking?

4. :)
    Thanks man, my wife doesn't smoke. She respects the fact that I smoke and doesn't have a problem with it. God really blessed me with a Wonderful wife.

5. amazing pictures man, obviously +rep great great pictures, sounds like you two had fun

and ataris way to be an immature dumbass, congrats

6. LOL. . . . .haha, Somebody pinch this kid so he'll wake up from his dream, lol.

7. Thx, It was alot of fun! I think i'm gonna go on another cruise soon.

Don't worry bout Ataris. It's always easy to spot an underager whose still a virgin. I

bet he's beatin off to that pic right now as we speak. He's got his tweezers all lubed

up, lol :p .

8. Awesome pics bro. First let me start off saying when I first saw the picture of you and your wife on the cruise ship, my honest perception of you was "Ehh, doesn't seem to be the type of dude that is chill and smokes bud,.. Probably went to harvard and makes 7 figures. These are going to be boring pictures. Why is this guy even on GC. etc etc"
    haha then I scroll down a picture.. "yup, a boring waterfall, just as I thought"
    then I scroll down a picture.. "WOAH this dude is chilling with rastas rippin a spliff, and his hot wife is right there with him!! SICK"

Then I look at that bud.... just amazing stuff man.
    I wish someday to have a wife like that who would join me ripping a spliff with some rastas.
    good looks
    -aks

9. Edit: Nvm

10. Hey man, congradulations! Looks like you had a lot of fun, and looks like some great bud. Enjoy married life!:wave:

11. LOL. . . . .I don't look chill!? I probaly don't look like the stereotypical stoner but MJ

runs through my veins. Those Rastas were crazy. The weed in Jamaica is freakin

Strooooooooong. After I finished that spliff in the pic and got in the car I was so high I

thought they may have put somethin in my weed. And I'm a hardcore toker too and

that stuff had me trippin. The weed didn't even look all that great, but i'll be damned if

it didn't pack a punch

Can't believe nobody has given me props for the badass Jamaican piece I got. Not only the piece but I paid $20!!!! for a triple blown Monster

of a pipe.

12. hahaha hey man I went on the same exact cruise as you! I went to stingray cove and swam with the stingrays. Those things get right up next to you and you can pet them and everything it was awesome. On my 2nd stop we went to Cozumel and went on these zip ties and swung across 1,000 foot drops and shit it was pretty cool. I went on the same carnival cruiseliner as you as I remember the restaurant where you have to dress up real nice :devious: haha well +rep for you it looks like you had a great time. BTW, did you bring smoke with you on the cruise? I was too afraid but now I regret it cuz I didn't see one dog

13. 7 day cruise to montego bay, grand caymen, and cozumel? if so, ive done the same thing. awesome time. nice pictures too, all of em.

14. 50 bucks to walk up Dunn's River Falls? LMAO

Everybody should "walk" up Dunn's River Falls if they get the chance. But nobody should pay 50 bucks for the privilege. :smoking:

15. my parents have a picture of themselves on the falls from their honeymoon. ive been to jamaica a few times, but it was when i was young, so i didnt know about herb.

16. yeah man, i brought smoke with me (4 grams) and bought an O in Jamaica($35). The

Last night of the cruise we went an saw a comedian. He was like "Someone is goin to

Jail tomorrow. Everytime I get off the elevator on Deck 4 it still smells like Jamaica".

My room was right next to the Deck 4 elevators so it freaked me out. He was all talkin

about all the dogs that were gonna be there and shit so i ended up flushin like a half.

Walk through customs the next morning and Didn't see a single dog and only actually

two customs agents(not armed). They didn't even touch me or my stuff. I was sooo

pissed off. :mad:

17. :rolleyes: looks like i missed what the youngin had to say :p

Alot of views on this thread, but not much love in the reply department :smoking:

18. High house! Congrats on the marriage and the pick ups! Looks like your set. Peace, TBug

19. i just wanna say that theres no such thing as triple blown glass... its a common misconception.

last year when i was down in New Smyrna Beach, Florida for spring break i went to a head shop (PLANET X) and the lady who owned it explained it to me. double and triple blown dont make any sense. take glass blow it, melt it blow it, melt it blow it??? then its just handblown glass...

inside out is what your piece is, they blow the inside, then heat that to just at the melting point and fuse and layer more clear glass on, then after that has been fused they again heat the piece and fuse the last layer of that clear swirl around into the second layer...

the reason i know she was the read deal is because just down the street (Flagler) a few days later was another art gallery place which i went in hopeful of finding pieces, and who do i find in the back in the middle of blowing a vase? the lady, she let me watch, turns out her and her husband both blow glass and run that art glass gallery and the head shop down around the corner.

SWEET PIPE THO! hopefully ill find a nice pipe in Holland when i go for spring break this year.