show and tell and a few questions....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UFKD, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I'm about 5 weeks in with my new baby and seeing as how I'm a newbie with the whole growing side of things I have a few questions for anyone who might be willing to help.
    [​IMG]
    1)How am I looking so far?
    and
    2) This was from the only seed I found from an 8th of some good, however I never got the name of the strain from the connect. Is there any kind of reference to finding out what it is?

2. #2 czzplnm, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    You are looking good mate! For the name of that you have to hope someone here recognizes traits. All of mine are a variety of kush bagseeds from club bud, and that looks just like mine.

3. looks good, know people who had bad experiences with bag seed, glad to see yours coming out well!

4. [quote name='"czzplnm"']You are looking good mate! For the name of that you have to hope somewhere here recognizes traits. All of mine are a variety of kush, and that looks just like mine.[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks for checking it out. I'll post more pictures as it continues to mature. Hopefully it will have more distinctive features, but I will be super psyched if it kush!

5. Good luck on your journey ahead! I'll tag along to see how your doing ^^

6. [quote name='"Jrgong"']looks good, know people who had bad experiences with bag seed, glad to see yours coming out well![/quote]

I've given growing a few shots so far and all of mine have been bag seeds. I had mild success the first one and not much success at all with the second batch (both were mid grade). So I hope this one will be a winner.

7. Very nice good luck

Dave