Shout out to the smokers in WoW!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MyBuddyJebus, May 14, 2009.

1. What is your favorite thing to do in WoW (World of Warcraft) while high? I love fishing. It is the most calming thing ever.

2. why dont u get ur ass off the computer an go fishing for real!!!!

3. ^^^^^^wisdom

4. Running in circles around Ironforge. Running in circles/jumping. I can only raid when im high lol otherwise would be way to boring.

5. :laughing:
    lol.

6. I don't like touching worms. This is less messy. And I would not trust myself with puncturing anything with a hook while I'm high :smoking:

7. haha fishing high is always a way to calm the nerves and enjoy the outdoors.
    It will play a big part of my summer home. Caught a nice bass last year up the pond.
    But on topic:smoking:

World of Warcrack

enough said...

8. Haha QFT. Only way I can farm anything is when I'm baked, or else it's like bashing your head against a brick wall. And fuck Dalaran, Ironforge is where it's at.

9. Jump around people in Ironforge or Stormwind... or farm saronite ore.

10. Agreed ha nothing like sparking a blunt and by the time its done have like 3 bags full of ore and shit lol and actually enjoy playing the game for a change.

11. I love goin fishin and gettin all set up and smoke a fat J and hell if u dont catch anything at least u got high and GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

12. Indicas make me want to go nowhere.

13. [​IMG]
    I do what I want.

14. Who are you to judge what I do in my spare time, the government?

15. Quit being so ignorant. You're generalizing, here.
    I play WoW when I'm stoned sometimes....I enjoy it. It does NOT mean that it's the only thing I do when I'm high, get it?
    Nine times out of ten I'm not smoking alone, and those are the times when I'm out of the house with friends, doing whatever. When I feel like chilling home, I'll roll up a joint and chill.
    I wasn't aware I was disgracing anything.

When you start paying for my weed is when I'll do whatever you want me to do after I smoke.

16. #16 Imnamnl2, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    maybe he rarely gets high and plays wow??? Idk he could live in fucking alaska and be catch lobsters or some shit and then when he gets home he lights up the bong and kicks back with some WoW? Who knows.

Anyways, I never got into WoW, but if anybody plays runescape, hit me up: imnamnl2. Oh man how fun is barrows high? :)

+ I know plenty of play xbox with me stoned, but lots of them do other sht. At least they aren't addicted to heroin

Edit: Guy ahead of me beat me.

Edit 2: I play more xbox sober than I do stoned. Bein stoned makes it so pretty much anything can entertain me but sober I don't get entertained by monkeys fighting in unicycles.

17. i used to play WoW, and all i was capable of doing was running in circles haha, everything else seemed like i had to put too much effort into

18. #18 samuelLjackson, May 14, 2009
    back when i used to play i would usually do lots of pvp and if i got really bored i would go take over the horde town in STV.

on my rogue, nothing was as fun as chasing some level 40 with low level weapons equipped (low enough that they can actually survive the assault) and then letting them get away. they almost always ran into that town and tried to get on the blimp, only to realize that lurking in the corner of that very blimp was me, waiting for it to pull away from the dock 2 inches so i didn't have to deal with guards. :p stealth ftw

on my priest i would usually go into AV and sit in the middle of the field of strife like an idiot waiting for people to come try and kill me. in my honest opinion in any 1v1 battle nothing is as tough and deadly as a well geared disc priest. the only shit i couldn't kill was resto druids. they couldnt kill me either though.

once in an arena battle, i ran disc priest/rogue, me and my buddy got put against resto druid/arms warrior. while keeping the druid away from his partner i accidently let my buddy die, but i ran over to the warrior and got off a shadow word:death and took him out. the next 2 hours of my life consisted of chasing a bear around a pole and wishing he would give up and leave. i don't remember who ended up leaving first.

damn.... now i want to re-activate my account. must......resist......urge.......to play......

19. I either pvp or level my alt..... I can't handle raiding high lol

20. #20 Paredox, May 14, 2009
    ...hey buddy...fuck you and your nature walks :smoking: Sorry not everyone conforms to your idea of a stoner