shout out to all people who ever been ripped off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ice#1, Dec 19, 2008.

1. this is a shout out to all people who have been ripped off while ordering seeds help me with posting bad results about planet skunk seed shop to green mans seed list i ordered seeds from the planet got them but the strain never realy grew well it grew worse then any plant i have ever seen in close to 20 years of growing when i contacted the shop which i'm still waiting on a responce from them going on 2 years now so i started a thread on there forum and was not so kindly banned for my troubles never once did they ever say sorry about your luck but you bought as is or anything so later i found out one of there members was the breeder of the strain i had problems with so i pmed him befor i got banned and he told me to contact sir skunk personaly cuase hes the shop owner when i did so he said he had nothing to do with the shop and was told to contact the shop which i did at least 6 differant times in a year and never got so much as 1 responce
    so people please help me warn other people about that seedshop that is clearly in it just for the money and could careless about any of there people buying from them as long as planet skunk gets its money

2. a friend of mine had similar problems with that same shop

3. moved to seedsbanks online,

4. I havent been ripped of from this place but a friend of mine was I told him i only buy seeds from highgrade-seeds.com just cause i have heard many good things about them their prices are good and since i started using that site i havent been let down also if you post you growjournal on their sit they send you another 10 seeds free anyways only place he buys from now to sometimes i get clones from club in cali