shouldnt have forgotten health ed...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kanye, Oct 23, 2009.

1. hey gc

okay im still with my girlfriend whoo not to long ago was the topic of much pokemon discussion in an earlier thread about..squirting.

anywho im 18, and ive forgotten everything we learnt in health ed about..pre cum.
    anyway me n the gf have started having sx regularly and well it always always begins with me fukin her without a condom on. for no less then like a couple of thrusts then i take it out before she begs me to "just a few more". anywho then ill put the condom on and continue.

wats the chances of her getting pregnant off this? she tells me last time she took the pill it made her have real bad mood swings and she couldnt talk to anyone cuz she was always in the worste mood..so shes kinda put off taking it.

bit of help PLEASE. i mean i just cant help it when she begs me to put it back in. shes filipino ad spanish...so cute, i just cant say no.

2. shouldnt be any problem
    AS LONG as you didnt do that within i believe 7 hours of having sex
    cause then your baby batter could still be hanging out in your tube and would push out from the pre cum

otherwise you should be good to go

3. There is always a chance. Nothing is 100% safe.

4. entirely too true. life will find a way to procreate even in the most unsuspected of circumstances...

5. hahah oh shit all three of them either confused or slightly helped. im gonna go with no more un protected sex. fuck i hate condoms but.

6. But it's better than an unwanted child. Or STD.

7. it's not worth it!

even if you just have a scare and she ends up not pregnant, STILL not worth it.
    keep it wrapped ;)

8. truuue dat.:smoking:

9. yep definetly wrapping it from now on...just saw the commercial for mtv's 16 and pregnant. thats all i needed to convince me.

10. dude i hate condoms too ;)

but what can i say theres some shitty ased things in life and thats the main one:(