Should your exhale be visible vapor?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Blazed Buckeye, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I just got my Da buddha in the mail today...

My first couple of hits had visible vapor, but then after that there wasn't any. I continued to turn up the temp. because I couldn't tell if I was using it right. Should your hits have visible vapor? I used a very small amount.. Like not much more than enough to cover the screen. I probably took like 6-7 hits, and the bowl is now a dark brown. Do you guys smoke your vaped weed?

2. Arizer Extreme Q FTW, i vaporize .2 into one bag and get annihilted high.

I make bomb ass brownies using 1.1 ABV per brownie also.

3. Oh don't worry. I'm super high. I just want to make sure I'm being efficient :wave:

4. Yes you will see vapor on exhale. You should be able to see the vapor in the whip the first hit. I start at about 375 and I let the bowl/weed get hot before I hit it the first time. Draw slowly so that the material has time to get hot. For me, about three hits and it's done. Sometimes I will go to 390 for a second go round. Keep the ABV (Already been vaped) material as it can still be used in other processes.

5. That sounds like about how many I get out of my DBV with that amount of bud. If you crush the vaped weed into a more powdery consistency you can usually get more hits out of it because of more exposed surface area. Try not to turn it up too high or you can combust it a bit. I usually turn the dial to about 2 o' clock to warm up the vape then down to 12:30ish to start vaping, then slowly turn it up from there. I wouldn't go past 3ish on the dial, at least that's when mine starts to combust.

6. Okay, so you do turn it up near the end of each bowl? And if there is no visible vapor then are you not getting anything?

7. Depends on the temp.

If I run my Solo at temps 3 and 4 (not sure how many degrees) I still get pretty high but no visible vapor.

If I turn it up to temps 5 and 6 then there is visible vapor and more of a stony high.

If theres no visible vapor that doesn't mean anything, you might still be getting the good stuff in your lungs. I cache the bowl once the taste changes, which is pretty noticeable with the Solo.

8. I like to see the vapor so when it starts to get thinner I turn it up a little bit, usually every 2 or 3 hits. I usually dump the bowl when the hits get really harsh or you start getting the burnt popcorn taste.