Should we use a pipe bong join or blunt

Discussion in 'General' started by Basketball420, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I've been smoking off and on for around 2 years and have gotten to where it's almost an every day thing. My friend wanted to smoke with me last weekend so I let him. We smoked out of a pipe and I got pretty baked but he didn't get high at all. I didn't get high my first time either and I think everyone is like that but what do you guys think we should smoke out of to get him as baked as possible?

2. Let him get one goooood bong hit

3. I agree, it's hard to inhale wrong and just hold it in your mouth if you have a huge bong rip to take care of :bongin:

4. I wouldn't try to get him as baked as possible. People always say "ohh it was his first time and he got super baked and got paranoid." You want him to enjoy his first high experience. Give him a few good hits and let him just go with it. Or go ahead and let him get as fucked up as possible and risk having him not enjoy it and never want to smoke again. Just sayin...

5. Let's overthink it...

I never understood why people came on forums to ask these types of questions...

I never did, neither did my friends.

Just. Smoke. It

6. Yea who cares about how "high" u or he gets...just fucking hit that shit and pass it