Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should we smoke this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by peace-love-herb, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Me and my friend were walking along the street when we find a black and mild laying on the side walk/gutter in good condition. It looked like some one had take maybe 3 puffs on it and let it go out, now it looked perfect except it looked a little wet or stained...it wont dry off but doesn't seem that weird or any thing...It smelled alot like berrys, im guessing it was a wine or cherry flavored B&M

Now my friend really wants to smoke it, but im not so sure

Could there be any thing wrong with it?

Haha
    sorry if this sounds wierd, pretty baked :)

ohh and what about using it as a blunt wrap? yay or nay?

2. Throw that shit out dude.

3. Aww you think dude...

i love finding stuff like this, but you might be right

4. That's sick. Get rid of it.

5. If it was filled with weed Id say smoke it..but you could buy one of those for a couple bucks.

I found a bag of weed once at a carnival..it was pretty schwaggy, but the best weed to burn is free weed.

6. Haha, i guess i have low standards.

it is kinda funky idk

what could be bad about it though

7. Haha nice man
    iv found a few random buds laying around before

8. No one knows what could be wrong with it, in all likelyhood it's probably fine but I would toss it anyway.

9. It was outside in the street, you have no idea who's mouth was on it first and you have no idea where it's been. Throw it away please.

10. Gotta love finding forgotten stashes :D

11. Ahh yeah, that would be a good idea

it was probablly riding around in some ones ass all day or some thing horrible like that:rolleyes:

12. One Word: HERPES

13. one mans trash is another mans treasure
    but i wouldnt bother with that trash o.o

14. what if he rubbed it all over his balls and tossed it thinking someone like you would come and pick it up. :D

15. Thats whats in the back of my head haha, i was like waittt

16. Could you really get herpies like that...

17. or bill clinton shoved it up lewinsoki's cunt... lol

18. Haha what the fuck...

19. haha lol dude who would rub it on their ballz and throw it on the ground

(i use the exact same thing whenever someone touchs something on the ground outside somehwere LOL)

20. So, somebody took 3 puffs on it and threw it away..

Maybe the guy that tossed it did the exact same thing you did. Picked it up off the street, took a puff, and was like "Hell no, this tastes like some dudes balls." and then threw it on the ground.

It would be like a wandering ball-flavored cigar.