Should the dripping in the water farm be on 24/7?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RG13, Jan 4, 2013.

1. hey what's up, I have a doubt here, this is my first grow, I just started the flowering stage of my babies.

Im using a waterfarm 8 pack, and during the veg time I had the dripping air pump on with a timer like this, 30 min on and 60 min off, 30 min on and 60 off like that all the time during the lights on with a timer.

when I had the lights off I had the dripping air pump off with a timer, because I thought that the plants when they sleep they dont feed. That is why and also in the waterfarm manual it says that is like that, 30 on and 60 off during lights on.
    well it says that for moisture loving plants to leave it 24/7 and that for plants preferring drier conditions grow best with the 30/60 minutes on/off. This is what the manual states "For moisture-loving plants, operate your WaterFarm 8-pack pump continuously. Plants preferring drier conditions grow best when the pump runs for 1/2 hour on and 1 hour off during daylight hours, and off at night (a simple timer will turn the pump on and off for you automatically)."

So I dont know what to make of this. Any suggestions and advises?

should I leave the dripping air pump on 24/7?? or put a timer on it and continue to do this as I was doing it?

thanks