Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should my friend and I do this?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chris1008, Aug 13, 2013.

1. So my friend and I are planning on splitting a pot brownie this will be the first time either if us has used marijuana do you think its ok to use a edible for our first time or should we smoke?

2. Bro I personally think you should smoke for your first time. A brownie might be too overwhelming since its impossible to know how potent it'll be and what effect it'll have on you. Better safe than sorry and it'll be better than having a bad experience with cannabis.

3. Edibles are a different high than smoking Im with Bleeze just go buy a 5 for you and your friends first time :~)

4. I don't know how old you are so i aint givin any advice sorry.

5. Lol, reminds me of the movie The Perks Of Being. A Wall flower. Do it op. Have a great fuckin time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i would try it if i was you. half a brownie wouldnt even get me high. but you might feel it since its your first time. it is a different high from smoking it but the same basic principles. have fun.

7. #7 WaffleSundae, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    A pot brownie could have any amount of THC in it; if you don't know what the THC content is and you've never tried marijuana before, there is a great chance you'll have too intense of a trip if you have half of a brownie. I would suggest taking a small bite, waiting 30 min-1 hour, and seeing how you feel then.

However, if you smoke the first time, there's a good chance you'll do it incorrectly or cough it all out and not feel the effects very much. I smoked the first time, though, got mildly high, and loved it.

8. Do it do it, you only live once! I guess unless u were pronouced legally dead and then revived then thats more then once..... w/e do it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. go to nature.

10. Go to the beach or somewhere nice and spend the day there. U will have a good time

11. He's right you may have an allergic reaction to it. Be careful.

12. All your based gods are belong to us!

13. If it was me I'd probably eat it, lol. It might be better to smoke your first couple of times. It really depends on how strong the brownie is. It could vary from extremely weak to extremely potent. Either way, it won't kill you.

14. Hell, I always test my edibles before I sell them. I don't need unhappy customers. Just last night I ate a cupcake.. Whoops, too strong. Its unpleasant, but that's it. I've OD'd myself more times than I care to remember on my edibles. The absolute worst that happened is having issues taking deep breaths.. lol. Either way man id ask who you got it from how strong it is.

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using Grasscity Forum mobile app