Should I wage war with the police?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke blunts, Jul 4, 2010.

1. agreed.

Give him some roofalin?

2. 1. Ice his jaw.

Secondly give him a pot brownie while he's drunk. He won't know shit. Next day call the department, tell him that you saw him smoking a joint in his car. He gets drug tested, then fired.

3. I didnt read the whole thread, but if it counts for anything, i would totally fucking do it

4. I'd go with option #1 especially if I met the dude at a party where I'd been drinking, which sounds a likely situation or am I wrong? It'd just be too awesome a situation for me to pass up and spite the little pig bastard.

But on the otherhand I get in trouble a fair bit for being cocky to people who have power and abuse it like a dick (especially cops) and guess I regret alot of what I say in the long run aha, because these people who have power and you slight them will always try and get 1 up back on you. Sucks man.

I'd do it anyway though. Fight the Power aha

5. Hahaha that'd be awesome, but I wouldn't do it, be on the safe side.

6. i fucking lmao

7. Legal Lad : Police Jurisdiction :: Quick and Dirty Tips

"The short answer is that generally a police officer only has jurisdiction within his city limits, but several exceptions apply that might give the officer jurisdiction in a specific case. Also, some states give city police jurisdiction within their county, or even in the entire state."

8. I guess you could always murder his family..
    -Bunny fades into the shadows-

9. Ever heard of citizens arrest? He could place you under citizens arrest using the handcuffs in his car, and wait for the police from the town your in to pick you up.

Of course this is if he really has something against you. And he will have something against you when you blow smoke in his face.

10. Get him drunk, get him to do somethings that would ruin a career in law enforcement and blackmail him.

11. This is probably the best idea i've seen on here so far...if you can do that you don't have to worry about anymore police trouble haha.

12. I disagree with all the people saying "just forget about it". Getting revenge is the only way justice can be served in many cases. Karma does not exist. If you let this go, the cop will win the battle (he will still lose the war, because he is a cop and thus clearly a failure of the worst kind).

The question is how to best get revenge. Forget #1 and #2, both of those don't really punish the cop, but will certainly have a negative effect on you.

Here are some of the things you can do, arranged from nicest to meanest: (i know some of these have been previously mentioned, I am just repeating them, because i think they are good ideas)

1) Embarrass him. There are various ways you can go about accomplishing this: get his gf to take naked photos of him, challenge him to a debate about weed, tell everyone at the party the story with what happened. Be creative.

2) Get his girlfriend to dump him. As a boyfriend of her best friend you can certainly make this happen. Unfortunately, without knowing you in real life it is hard for me to be specific with this one.

3) Get him fired from his job (what i would do). There are several ways you can accomplish this.
    i) find out through your gf's best friend whether he does any kind of drugs. Then at the party have someone offer that drug to him, while another one of your friends takes a pic.
    ii) if it's an underage party. Then just having pic's of him bieng there might be enough to get him fired.
    iii) get him to eat a potent pot brownie. Then file an anonymous complaint that you saw so and so officer smoking. They will drug test him and he will fail
    iv)get him to punch you. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOMEONE VIDEOTAPING IT THOUGH. Because, if its just your word vs his you will lose

Good luck.

13. #53 smilie, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    slip the cop some roofies
    strip him down, cover him in velveeta cheese
    then throw some feathers on him
    wrap in plastic wrap
    tie him to a tree
    but leave one arm movable and put a cell phone just barely out of his reach

i'd never do it but hey its a planor you could
    put weed on him then call the cops on him

14. get a pound of week, vap it all, saran-wrap the windows, and invite him in.

Box em' without him knowing it. Then when hes fucked up go fuck with him.

I'll bet him and his friends will be asking u where the dankk isssssss hehehehheheehehheheehheehhee3wbcpb jhdb o[nbvcjlo'[

15. He's going to RESTRAIN AND DETAIN you the moment you blow smoke in his face, then his going to call the cops, and have them throw you in a cell.They'll most likely slap eachother on the ass, and then high five.

Where did you get the bright idea that a cop out of his juristiction stops being a cop? Really man, just grow up and let it go.