Should I wage war with the police?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke blunts, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Yeah I'd advise agaisnt blowing it into his face, but smoke it right in front of him and let his gf hit it, and be like, is she gonna end up in an alley too?

2. get liquid acid...

go to a party you know hes gonna be at.

drop a few drops in his beer. or even better yet. get 2 shots and tell him you are sorry for being a prick and want to make amends over it. liquid acid in his shot (no less than 5 drops) you want to fuck his shit up right?

then when he starts getting all into the groove and wondering what the fuck happened call the cops saying there is a man acting like hes the devil. or make sure you take a lot of pics or even a video then send them to the other towns newspaper and his life is ruined..

no citizens want their police doing drugs do they?!?

3. If you wage war w/ the police, you will wind up in an alley.

You gotta get some common sense if you're gonna be committing crimes man.

You sound like an ego maniac who's never been to jail.

4. I say dont do any of these. At some party, pass it to his gf, or pass it to him and see what happens. If you really want, take a picture of him hitting a blunt/bong/whatever so NOONE at the party sees you do it, and anomynosly turn it in to the police. FUCK UP HIS SHIT.

5. Speaking as a sober person option 3 is definitely your best bet. You might with the War you Waged, but he will win the battle. You cant 1-up cops.

Speaking as someone that just played 5 games of beer pong at a party. HELL YA! blow that shit in his face and laugh at that pussy.

6. well not really waging war, but he arrested you for paras, but still he partys with your group of people? i would seriously get him drunk and kick the hell out of him, if hes that kind of person that arrests people that he could possibly be chilling with

7. I don't get why people put themselves in situations like this, just smoke some bud and fugeddaboutit.

8. The best revenge would be to show that you're a responsible citizen, thus ridding him of his false ideas of marijuana smokers. By doing this, you'll not only help yourself, but any people who may be in your position in the future.

9. Orrr.. maybe you could stop thinking about vengence to someone you can't really win, and start thinking tactical for your future. When you see him at the party, greet the girl, and eyeball him so he knows your there. It will get his attention in a neutral way. He will most likely observe you throughout the party.

Be chill, be cool, and have fun. If you kiss ass a little bit, they will look the other way and DECREASE your chance of getting caught again. If he knows your cool, he will most likely ignore you than wait for you.

Everything you do in vengence to the cops, they make sure they have a counter. They have more resources than we do, and in your case you have little chance if you do something a bit too.... Deliberate but temporarily satisfying.

10. Cut weed leaves out of balogna and put it all over his car???

And do it so he wont know it is you, the best revenge that can be had is the anonymous revenge.

11. Do #2.

But stop doing blunt rides. Fuckin pull over somewhere or go to a friend's house.... Why ride around with weed on you?

12. Yeah, I don't suppose I would. As I mentioned, it would really suck to lose all of those cruise roads, and that's honestly my main motivator. A lot of people here are saying to do stupid shit, obviously mostly in jest, but I didn't mean for this to be a big thing. Just more of a silent "fuck you" as opposed to a deliberate blowing smoke in his face.

Either way, I am not sure I would really do this, but I thought the idea of it would be utterly hilarious.

13. I typically ride with just a blunt- easy to dispose of, and I've never been pulled over when smoking otherwise. Unlucky situation with bubblers in the car after moving.

14. Its ok to fantasize, but realistically the best approach is to get on his good side.

15. do it
    it would be funny

16. blowing weed in a cop's face, sounds like a GREAT idea

:rolleyes:

17. as others have said before im sure if you did anything that would humiliate him or piss him off in any way he will remember it when hes got the badge and he will use that to his advantage. hahaha you blew smoke in my face at a party. now your gettin a speeding ticket goin 5 over the limit (it blows its happened to me, court wouldnt throw it out came out to be 115$ :( ) whos got the better revenge?

i know id be pissed if my car was marked by the police cuz of something i thought would be funny.

:smoking:

18. He's not from Chicago, where the police get a hard on when they yell at tourists for walking in the garden when it's closed.

19. even so, that is a terrible idea

20. You should come up with a better idea.