Should I use this pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by The Coffee Bean, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Friend made this pipe for shits and giggles. Was wondering if it’s safe to consume cannabis with. The bowl is from a tire air filler or something like that just not sure what metal exactly it is. Thanks all!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have seen a lot of those homemade pipes like that in my 50 years of smoking.

3. Lol I bet. Guess it won’t hurt. I’m not going heavy on it just every other day or so. Thanks

4. I have smoked out of some really stupid crap when I was young. That being said, I know I wouldn't :)

You are better off getting yourself an apple, never smoke out of anything you do not know what it is made out of. It can be dangerous, and imo it is not worth it.

5. Oh ya I’ve done the apple and even a carrot but I was hoping to have something more permanent until I get a glass pipe sometime in the future.

6. Fuck it. You only live once. You may shorten your life span or cause some damage if used for a prolonged time. Just buy a cheap glass pipe at the gas station. They're only like 5 bucks. Not sure if the thread locker is safe to inhale. But I say, Fire it up.

7. U can buy a pipe online pretty cheap these days seen glass for like 6$