should I use nutes?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lilbuddy1620, May 11, 2010.

1. I transplanted my babies about a week ago from shitty non-fert soil(I was using nutes) into miracle grow indoor potting mix. should I still use the nutes, or is the soil enough?

2. Personally i think "Shitty non fertilized" soil is the way to go. Add your own nutes. MJ plants don't like typical Miracle Gro potting soil (from personal experience).

3. thanks man, I did like using the nutes but is it a smart idea to trasnplant back this crop?

4. Miracle Gro time-released ferts can kill young MJ plants. I would transplant out.

5. What is the major benefits of nutes anyway? I have been told by several people to use only organic things like fruits and vegetables and manure.

I was told people prefer to have un-fertilized weed because if you think about it, do you really want to be smoking those chemicals?

6. to toasty bits the plants are a lil over 2 months now they were just transplanted into final pots r they ok with the fert/nute mix at this age? and to bong ripz this is my 1st grow and was using 6 inch pots with no drainage and 24 hr. lighting and I think the only things that kept my babies alive was the nutes but I have no insight on this subject as to actuality.

7. There are Organic Nutrients. There is a good link somewhere on this site on what types of nutes to use for different situations. Search for it if you need some more advice.

Also ... Do you really wanna be smoking manure? haha