Should i up my feeding dosage?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by WhiteGuy88, Jun 8, 2018.

1. I am feeding my plants gh trio, in soil. My plants arent getting any nute burn what so ever!! I am in the 4th week of flowering, should i up any of my nutes so my flowers will get bigger?? Anybody else feed their plants with gh trio in their soil? If so what should i up in my feedings?

Right now im giving my plants the full recommended dosage for flowering

Flora gro: 1-5ml

Flora micro: 2-10ml

Flora flower: 3-15ml

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Usually I lay on the nutes hard during transition. First few weeks of flower I start tapering down to normal levels. Around week 2 is when bud booster is added. By week 6 to 7 I start tapering down the strength till flush.

For my setup anyways

• Like Like x 2
  3. I dont have any booster, was just curious if i should cut out flora grow and add more micro and bloom if it will help my flowers get more dense

4. Pics

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Ya i will have to wait til i get home from work, i work nightshift and have the light off during the day so it doesnt get to hot in the grow room

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks lovely and very Sativa..To get decent sized buds..I suggest a PK booster now..Plants at this stage crave P

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Couldnt i just up my flora bloom instead of buying a booster?

8. Nope..(unless it is an all in one)..I use Ginormous by Humboldt..0-18-16 I think and my plants gobble it up!
    4-21-18.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. Very nice! So if i did up my bloom would it hurt my plant?

10. Buzzer777 couldn’t be more right your plants need pk boost soon. there’s plenty boosters out there. go to a Hydro store and tell them you need a good pk boost, your plants will thank you later. you’ll get the best results the sooner you do it.
    Good Luck

Hey @Buzzer777 how’s your press been treating you. I would like to get something like that but maybe a used one off eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  11. It’s really not necessary. Your plants look Nice. I wouldn’t feed them over the recommended dosage if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. just use the gh like you have been doing but just pick up a PK booster.

• Like Like x 2
  12. You can adjust with the 3 parts but I wouldn't go to far out of line. It is a very sativa strain... the things that can help next round would be a bigger pot the bigger the better. And more powerfull lighting. HPS is recommended 50 watts a sq/foot, white led 30-40 watts a sq/foot. For best resualts

Light is the plants food, nutes is to keep the plant healthy.

The first pic is a pure sativa and her nugs are about the diameter golf balls. Not bad but pop can sized nugs like pic 2 are more fullfilling

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. @Robbie714
    Hey "714" (LOL)..The press is super..I press at 215d F for 90 seconds each press (2x per squish)..getting 20% exactly from my Creme Mandarine..terps and yield are perfect..I must explain my fellings on yield. it is not about what I get percentage wise..FOR ME, IT IS ALL ABOUT BEING WORTH THE TIME/EFFORT etc..(spoiled..yes..LOL)

I hated my old electro-hydrolic press because i couldn't control the pressure. Too bad Dulytech raised the price by $65, but it is still the best value out there (all SS w/ Aluminum Plates and fab electronics)..I have never seen a Dulytech used anywhere..I can easily press 1/8th at a time using a simple pollen press, and that's plenty for me..I save a ton over store bought stuff and I like Rosin better anyway. When we press our own..the results are simply amazing! I never expected 20% from a manual press either:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im growing northetn lights, my lighting is 600w hps, i figured that would be plenty for 3 plants, and yes i agree, i need bigger pots and air pots at that, cant wait for my next grow, ive learned alot this year on this forum, what would you guys recommend for pk booster?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Man Buzzer 20% return is Amazing! In the long run you save $$$ especially if you love smoking it! I get tired of dry sometimes that would change the LoL. By the looks of your plants which look very Great! Nice and even canopy is the key. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with that run Buzzer! Good Job you always get Nice yields man

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes..I am very happy with that!!

Thank you for the kudos..Here is a recent bath tub grow that I liked too..GDP has been running for a year now and I never tire of it..:)
    5-18-18.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’m glad you like it! I’ll be looking at them or something similar in the future.

Your still running the GDP she’s Sweet and she’s still a Beautie! what’s the other strain Great white? You really filled that tub up. Man you doing an Awesome Job Buzzer keep it Up Bro

OP I’m sorry Bud I didn’t mean to hijack your page my fault.

18. So Sorry Hijack over..
    Gorilla Wreck#4..another Canaventure from last yr..(Gorilla Glue#4 x Cookie Wreck)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I tried groteks bud booster 0-50-30. It works good but it does have dye in it. Right now I'm using green planets bud booster 0-50-35 it has no dye.

Personally I never noticed a difference it between the two just comes down to the better deal that can be had.

• Like Like x 2