Should I transplant again?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by drew425, Feb 8, 2013.

1. #1 drew425, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    I've got a fast growing Sour Diesel plant thats 19 into 12/12. Already has lots of bud sites and flowers. Its about 40 inches tall and im amazed at how fast its growing. I have it in a 5 gallon fabric/smart pot and am wondering if the 5 gallons will hinder this lovely lady. Wish id transplanted it into a 7 or 10 but I've never grown this strain before. Thanks

2. If it's only 4 inches tall, i wouldn't' worry about it. I keep my seedlings in solo cups until they are six inches tall, then transplant at about 2-3 weeks of veggin'. How come they are so small? did you go 12/12 from seed?

3. Oops that was a typo. Its 40 inches tall and about 28 inches wide. If you want you can't check out my journal for a pic;)

4. I wouldn't bother transplanting again to be honest. Not worth the stress in flower 5 gal should be plenty, how long has it been in the 5 gal?

5. Since around 3 weeks into veg. So about 6 weeks total

6. you shouldnt need to tranaplant anymore this grow 5 gallons is plenty for root growth on a plant thats being done indoors

7. Thats what I thought I was just making sure. Just second guessing myself. I haven't had a strain grow this fast on me yet and heard that for each ft tall you should allow 1 gallon