Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I trade my hookah for an 1/8?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Nov 20, 2011.

1. My sister is bringing a quad home over break. I'm going to buy a gram from her, which she gets for $20. She wants a hookah, and I have one that I won for $5 that's worth about $80. I never use it, and I'm broke. No one else wants it. Should I trade my hookah for the 4 grams

2. That's a question to ask yourself, how should we know what you want?

3. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']My sister is bringing a quad home over break. I'm going to buy a gram from her, which she gets for $20. She wants a hookah, and I have one that I won for $5 that's worth about $80. I never use it, and I'm broke. No one else wants it. Should I trade my hookah for the 4 grams[/quote]

Yeah!

4. If you don't use it why not?

5. Fuck yeah hookahs blow the big one.

6. Tobacco kills, weed heals. Trade that death trap over already and don't think twice.

7. i guess if you don't use it go for it. i personally would just go hard and find a job so i coulod smoke bud outta the hookah but thats just me i guess

8. Why have something lie around you don't use? Go for it mate.

9. I personally love my hookah but if you're not using it trade it for something you like!

10. How much are 8ths in your area? If they are like 30 then sell the hookah on craigslist. You can buy like a quad and some cigars.

If they are like 60 then yea just give it to her. But tell her you need 4.5. And she has to blow a joint with you.