Should i Top? (Pics Included)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dirty.bongwater, May 17, 2018.

?

Yes or No

1. Yeah Man

2. Grow it out a Little more

3. idk man

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 dirty.bongwater, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    So im currently on day 24 with my plant and my friend told me that i should consider topping my plant because im already at the 6th node and fan leaves are already growing. Another friend suggested me that i should bend my plant and hold it sideways with plant twist ties for the fan leaves to grow out more and have everything equally grown.

Attached Files:

2. Its not gonna hurt, i usually make sure i have at least 4 nodes before i fim or top

3. What node do you usually top? People tell me 4th node, Others say 3rd node.

4. I top at the third node but only after 5th and 6th show.

5. if im topping i top the 5th because its just a lil more harsh, if im fiming i go with the 4th everyone is different, i usually dont see any set backs or shock which why i like to wait a lil longer but thats just me

6. What's your plan for this plant? You have options on training I would look up the different stylesand do some research before just taking my friends advice. Trimming is best with a plan, honestly.