Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenoke, Feb 7, 2010.

1. I'm at the 'rents for superbowl sunday, and I'm in my room just chillin. I found some old bud (probably a month, left it over from last time I smoked here) and I'm trying to blaze it. They will be downstairs for the majority i'd expect, and im directly above them in my room.

Should I blaze it?! I have a sploof made up, febreeze aplenty, and a nice little pipe.. to get high or to not, that is the question!

2. That sounds like a personal choice to me, who are we to tell you if you want to get high or not? Do whatever you please mayne. Enjoy the superbowl.

3. Toke that shit up man! Just be covert about it. :smoking: :hello:

4. idk man, theres always that chance that they may come up to your room, just wait till after they fall asleep

5. if your not one to get paranoid then go for it (if u want)....but if your gonna freak out about the smell and stuff after your blazed then i wouldn't....your choice:p

6. Take a walk and :smoke:. so much better outdoors

7. You can always tell'em you're heading out to grab some snacks and smoke outside. Although you probably made up your mind as to what you already want to do anyways.

8. Is it possible to take a walk and blaze, just in case they do come up? I know I get paranoid sometimes, so it's just easier to go outside. It's your choice, though. If you think you can get away with it, go for it.

Happy blazing! :smoke:

9. +1 to the smoking outside idea. Unless you're pretty sure you're safe smoking where you are.

10. justblaze theyre not gonna check on you.
    if u do blaze thata the mindset you need.

11. Operation Stealth Smoke is a success.. so far.. heh.

Just toked out of the window, held my bowl to the right side of the window so the smoke would drift that ways, and sploofed the same direction. sprayed a little febreeze, new deoderant and popped a cough drop to cover the smell. I don't smell anytihng in my room.

12. ull probably sketch out because of the smell a sploof wont 100 percent conver it. and what if your eyes go blood shit red. id go out side and blaze and make sure you ahve visine

13. Heres how I see it, If you have to ask yourself if you should smoke here or their because of x and y. You shouldnt.