Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I toke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Logibear, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I picked up a sack from my dealer recentley which he had in a bag wrapped in some dryer sheets. My weed tastes and smells like the dryer sheets and am wondering, should i smoke it?

2. Walk the walk, or suck some cock...

3. Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure...

4. Blow it down

5. Smoke it dude. Don't be a square. Do like us cool kids, you know you want to be cool like us.

6. Fuck yea, best kind of weed money can buy.

Toke, TOKE, TOKE!

7. Yo that's fucking gross bro. Why would you even buy that shit. If you smoke that shit you're prob gonna die of inhaling wax/perfume.

8. Your exaggerating a little bit there. Smoking weed that was in dryer sheets is not like smoking mustard gas.

9. I hate people who do this and actually straight up dropped a pretty damn good distributor one time for doing it. It's fucking bullshit, probably isn't that effective in the first place, and there's just better ways of disguising illegal substances that don't include chemicals smelling up and soaking into your weed particle by particle.

You can always tell because of the way it tastes---still kinda tastes like weed but then right in the middle of your exhale it tastes like febreeze or some shit. On two occaisions, I actually saw a particle or two exhale out a long with the smoke. And that was the last straw, I was like "fuck this shit, fuck him, I hate this weed n I aint gunna subject anyone to this bullshit anymore"

Some people are just fucking dumb. NOT TO MENTION, all the times I encountered this bull shit disguise tactic, the weed wasn't even as chronic in the first damn place. I've had much better, through different people who don't smell up their weed with shit like febreeze or dryer sheets.

10. What exactly is perfume for if you can't inhale it?

11. If the weed did not come into contact with the dryer sheets you should be good.

12. Do you smoke? Because all the shit they put in cigs is worse then febreeze.

13. Are you saying youve never inhaled perfume??

Just smoke the shit, who cares. If it makes you feel fucked up, smoke it more you probably wont get to feel that high again..

14. just because dryer sheets touch a plastic bag doesnt mean that you got dryer sheet residue on your bud.....if you put water in a plastic ziploc bag it doesn't seep through, so why would dryer sheets

15. its cuz he gets it mailed

16. the smell will get thru, its a common shipping method, thats wy sometimes bud smells like perfume/dryer sheets/ammonia