Should I Text This Girl Or Wait For Her?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jun 15, 2013.

Are you new to YummyBud threads? 

You're in for a treat... :p 

2. Are you new to YummyBud threads?

</blockquote>
    Yup and I just don't see the reason behind it lol, unless he's just joking?

3. Are you new to YummyBud threads?

</blockquote>
    I was gonna say the same thing! Hahahaha

4. Are you new to YummyBud threads?

</blockquote>

Yup and I just don't see the reason behind it lol, unless he's just joking?

</p></blockquote>
    Take a few seconds to look through his past threads :p

He's not joking... or if he is, he's been keeping it up for years and years on multiple forums. :poke: 

The dude obviously has some serious social anxiety issues and overanalyzes everything to such a severe degree that absolutely no amount of advice will ever help him because he'll still be all wishy-washy about everything. 

No offense Yummybud, but I've told you all this before anyway. :p 

6. #26 Yummybud20, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013

ok sorry let me be more specific. We are both in law school and I'm only friends with her and one other dude in law school. the dude i'm friends with never studies with anyone. So I want someone to study with when we get back to classes in fall. We studied everyday together the last month of school for finals and that helped me out a lot.  
    \nyeah I'm not even attracted to her as more than friends, but I like being friends with her, and I want to have a study friend in fall.  she was the one that originally said we should coordinate our classes but i brought it up recently.
    \nis that still weird to ask?

edit:  we are both in law school so all our classes are law classes, but we have some electives like health law, corporate law etc, and I don't really care what classes i'll be taking I just want to get good grades, and I want to take criminal law.

7. You like her more than a friend and you won't admit it. Dude....thread 10 on a girl? You are just friends why would you make a thread?

8. Ppl like you are why ppl get banned yummie lol

I don't see why anyone should get banned over this... :poke: 

10. #30 Yummybud20, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013

lol why would I lie about not liking her more than a friend on the internet? i like her as a friend that's it. i'm just not used to having female friends. I don't want to txt her all the time because I feel like she'll think i like her more than friends, so i'm not sure what to do.

11. lol why would I lie about not liking her more than a friend on the internet? i like her as a friend that's it. i'm just not used to having female friends. I don't want to txt her all the time because I feel like she'll think i like her more than friends, so i'm not sure what to do.

</blockquote>
    If you used some reverse psychology and acted thirsty you could force her to friend zone you. Just keep everything friendly and you can be close to her without being awkward or be honest with how you feel. If you explain everything to her she'd understand EXACTLY what you want.

Treat her like a male friend. Stop worrying so much about what she'll think. That's your number one problem, worrying too much about what people will think to the point of overanalyzing every single move you make. 

Stop it, it's not working and it's the reason you end up having issues like this in the first place. :p 

13. I'm just fucking with yummie...I know you know he's made a gazillion threads on girls haha.

14. Just do you yummie. You always amaze me.

15. Wait till she is sleeping then hover over her saying ''I just wanted to be friends mwhahahaha''

16. lol well if I treated her just like a male friend I wouldn't have a problem being the one to always txt, and I'd just ask her again to coordinate our classes. girls can be weird though. 

There, just do that. Stop over-thinking it. 

...why am I trying, I know you won't actually listen to any of this advice. Dammit. 

18. just went through your old threads..pretty sad man, hope you're just kidding..

19. Oh hey, it's this guy again!

Long time no see.

20. Damn, I wish you could Downvote on GC sometimes. 

Yummy, just stop. Please stop.