Should i tell my parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phillyfan323, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for a little while now. I smoke pretty regularly 5-6 days a week. I still live with my parents will until around next fall. I'm working right now to save up for school, so I'm not just some bum. But I think they may know and just don't want to say anything. But should I sit down and have a talk with them?

2. I did - it turned out great! They're okay with it, but we have out boundaries, for example where I can smoke it.

But be prepared for the opposite to happen too, some people are narrow minded about weed.

3. Both my parents know its harmless its more the legal status and everything about it

4. Sit them down and explain the birds and bees shorty . . .

5. If they're aware its practically harmless and aren't anti-pot nazis I would. I haven't told mine because my mom is crazy anti-drug and I know how she reacted with my brother and sister. I would tell my dad but I don't want to put it on him to hide it from her and I don't want him to tell her. If you think it could go well, do it.

6. are u crazy man, dont say a thing, theyre going to go super saying on u, idk why ppl say tell them, must be the chillest parents ever, actually if ur parents are super chill and stuff, go head and tell them, actually idk dont ask me haha

7. Im in same boat same age same story haha My dad has good views on it not so much my mom but im not telling them and they arent asking so its on the D.L its whatever. No questions no answers right?

8. [quote name='"MojoTheHobo"']are u crazy man, dont say a thing, theyre going to go super saying on u, idk why ppl say tell them, must be the chillest parents ever, actually if ur parents are super chill and stuff, go head and tell them, actually idk dont ask me haha[/quote]

Haha this sounds like one of my answers...but yeah if they arent suspicious just dont bring it up. They prob dont care or want to know what you do in ur spare time, which is fine by me

9. if you are 18+ probably. If you are 21+ yes definitely they won't care

10. I always thought my parents knew. My mom for sure knew because I told her, it went surprisingly well. I was back and forth about whether or not my dad knew. But I do remember that my dad bought me a Bob Marley shirt with a bunch of pot leaves on it! So you'd assume he's aware and doesn't care :cool: ...but when he found out officially that was NOT how it went down AT ALL. Try dropping subtle hints maybe?