should i stop it??

Discussion in 'General' started by blueend, Mar 26, 2008.

1. well the point is i am studying for exams and i HAAAVE to do well. i have quit my job since december and supposingly studying... i one of the people who always have so every night before i go t bed i smoked a bowl or sth...but many times i started at noon and then couldn't study...my weed now is over and i thought it was a good chance t stop it for two months till the exams are over. yesterday was my first day in a long time i didn't do a thing.

my friends(which except i am their friend i am the only person they can find from ) want me t find them..i decided i;ll do it but i won't buy for me..now i talked with my dealer and he says he can't sell me less than 50. they want 20. so i am thinking i could buy the other 30.
    the promblem is i am used t chill out everynight and smoke at least a little joint and yesterday was very wierd after some point..

do you think that when studying for exams is better t stay sober or a little joint at night or at least every two days can't be harmfull...

should i stop everything until june or should i just stop while the exams(20 may- 01 june) and smoke a little joint at nights or even every weekend??

i don't wanna ruin this over weed... i don't think i will if i keep smoking but last year i didn't smoke everyday and i couldn't find so i didn't smoke for 3 months including my exams period....:confused:

so i don't know what t do??
    is it going t be a failure reason???

heeeelp..i don't want to stop but i don't want to fail either??

2. I was in a similar position to you last year. I had a few months to revise for uni resits which I had to pass, the main reason I failed them in the first place being an overly casual relationship with booze and weed and pills.

I decided to calm down for the exams, figuring its a one time deal, you don't get second chances and whats 2 or 3 months in the bigger scheme of things? Not much.

So I cut down drastically. I still smoked, don't get me wrong, but I set it as a reward. I'd study for 4-6 hours and then as a reward I'd cook myself a lovely dinner and roll myself a fatty boom batty. I tried to make sure I went to bed reasonably sober too so I'd wake up in good nick for the next day of studying.

Its hard, stressful, but it can be done so good luck dude :)

3. well i am already in uni but i want to change subject so i have t give exams again.this is the 2 time i am trying and i have lost many lesson in the uni i passed 3 years ago.. i don't know this is very confusing the worst of all is yesterday i freaked out cause i didn't smoke...aaaaaaa this sucks...

4. ok i know i am freaking out now but i already gave up sex for these exams cause i broke up with my man in february so i don't want these kind of worries now..but i think i created another one...

5. Dude, considering how you typed that message, you need to fucking study. Sorry dude, but that looked like you were stoned senseless when you typed it.

It's college dude, time to step up.

Let's put it like this, if you shouldn't be stoppping right now, you wouldn't be askign whether or not you should stop. You already know it's time to give it a break, or you wouldn't even bother asking.

6. well if u think smoking weed effects your ability to study and do good on exams, then why are you asking us? obviously your worried that smoking is gonna fuck your tests up so why risk it and keep smokin, i mean ur exams are only for a little over a week, if u cant quit smokin for even a week then i'm afraid that you ma'am are a..

MARIJUANA ADDICT

there all over this forum

edit: n why the hell cant you type out to instead of just t, i mean is 1 more letter that hard to push a button for?

7. Lol at me and dude, dude, dude. You're a chick.

8. 1st i am a girl 2nd u really think one joint could harm me ,right?

9. Good luck on your exams! If I were you, I'd quit for a little while. If you have to buy 30 to help out, do it. But keep it stashed. That way you know you'll have a celebratory blunt waiting for you!!
    Also I saw that most memory sticks during night- so study before you go to sleep.

Edit:
    QF motherfucking T

10. i am gona stop that week!!!! i am asking if i should stop from now cause ther coming and i should be focused on that only but i didn't used t smoke that much last year ..so i don't know...

11. One joint leads to another and another. Yes it will harm you. Have some pride and quit for a few weeks. In 3 weeks you'll be immensly proud of yourself and the weed will taste better than ever.

Like I said, you already know it's time to give it a break, or you wouldn't even be asking. You're just looking for someone to say - yeah it's no big deal go ahead and smoke a joint - so you can justify it iin your conscience.

12. i guess u are right one joint does lead to another.... am i really a marijuna addict????ooohh dear.....that's not good.....

13. Well, it's not really that bad. It's just weed. It'll suck for a couple days, but after a week or two you'll barely miss it. Be thankful it's weed you're craving and not alcohol or harder drugs.

14. anywayy thanx a lot for your advice i think u are right..and i should go and study like now...

15. Wtf if you need to stop smoking then do it. Don't make a stupid thread about it on a forum asking people if YOU should stop smoking.. We really don't know you... If you're having problems focusing then hell yea stop or at least cut back..

Just smoke a joint or less after a hard days work and relax.. But don't do it every day because marijuana does affect your memory, despite what people may think....

And yea.. judging on your typing skills GET TO STUDY WOMAN!! ;)

EDIT: ^^ that was a joke...

16. RE: Her typing skills...she's Greek. Or at least that's what it says. Cut her some slack.

17. Well I am in college and I smoke multiple times every day (usually before class too), and take every test high . Gotten A's on everything so far.

I am one of those people who never has to study for anything though. I just learn everything on the first go through. That is the way its always been for me, and weed did nothing to change that.

My grades have actually gone UP since I started smoking weed.

18. Stop dicking around and study.

Don't take chances with your education. Alot of people aren't fortunate enough to get one.

19. well the thread was because i never had a similar situation and i don't know if smoking could effect me,so i asked to see if anyone had gone through exams and if smoking effected him/her. u could have just said that marijuana does effect your memory.

and i am sure if you knew greek your typing skills would be perfect.i can't understand many abbreviations too like "QF" but i don't bitch about it.at least u got what i meant..thanx anyway.