Should i steal this roach?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Dont hate too much on grammar/spelling I'm on the grasscity app.

I'm at my moms house and she just smoked a fat joint. Do you think it would be wrong of me to take like two roaches out of the Ash tray? She has a couple ounces for personal use so idk if she smokes roaches or not. I saw some of it when she was taking it out and it's at least 2 ounces. I don't wanna tAke any of her stash but I havent smoked in weeks and would really love to get a buzz going tonight. Should I do it? Oh and she doesn't condone me smoking so no I can't Ask

2. Stealing a roach is very desperate lol.

3. She sounds like an amazing mom!

4. steal a nug instead

5. If you can't ask her then the answer is probably no. C'mon man don't steal from your moms, that's just wrong.

6. Doubt she'll care. Only you know if she would be mad or not.

7. you should be all like...ay yo moms. i know you be up here puffin on hella muh fuckin nuggets like erry day. lemme get some roaches or a gram or something so i can smoke.

and then she'll prolly say yeah...if she says no tell her thanks mom since you wont hook me up with a bit of free green imma go whore myself out for heroin and crank so i can have enough money to buy a couple roaches from you. then just walk away disgusted. make sure you *huff and pout* as you walk away. glare at her as youre walking out for maximum effect. dont walk into the door frame though that'd ruin it.

8. #9 TheCoolest420, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah I would feel bad stealing actual weed.

9. Isn't there actual weed in the roach?

10. in all fairness, it's shit - and i don't think his mom is gonna be territorial of some gross-ass roaches

11. tell your mom - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jPr7Or2-Ys[/ame]

12. #13 Jazzyj, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    Honestly, taking one small nug from a 2 ounce bag would be a lot less noticeable than taking a couple roaches from an ashtray.

13. stealing=bad karma

ask and thous shalt receive

14. #15 ICGreen, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    Ask if she would like you to clean the room up abit. You know straighten out, dump the ashtray(s), etc. ;) :smoke:

15. Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

16. bible scripture :eek:

17. Your telling me, she wont notice a roach or two that she smoked, but she will notice a fresh nug missing from 2 ounces.:confused:

18. Lol I jacked a roach from my dad last night. It was more like half a joint tho. I would say just take a nugget from the bottom of the bag

19. forget the roach, grab a small non noticable nug from the 2 zips, what she doesnt know wont hurt her.