Should I Start To Flush?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by professor_Green94, Jul 29, 2014.

1. hi just need some help on weather to start to flush my autoflower grown in coco under 600w hps here are some pics,thanks

Attached Files:

2. Trichomes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Eyyy newgrower, plants are lookin good...

Soooo judging by the first picture - which is the only one I can see for some reason - your plant(s) are lookin real close to harvest time.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of myths when it comes to flushing, and a lot of growers have been mislead because of this so let me make this clear first....

***The purpose of flushing, approximately 4-10 days prior to harvest, is to remove excess contaminants, nutrients (n-p-k), and other particles so that the buds can burn evenly and continuously into a white ash that will contribute overall to a tasty, smoooooth smoke.***

That being said, allow me to clear up a MAJOR MYTH. Flushing with water and water only does NOTHING to remove excess contaminants from the plant and buds.

If you can't afford any flushing products then as a last option you can flush with water to work the remaining nutrients through the plants but it really has little impact.

In a case study preformed by season growers, many brand name flushing products were put to the test. Almost all the products had little to no effect on the end result EXCEPT for one.

"Final Flush" tested well and after the buds were dried and cured properly, Final Flush proved to have a significant effect on the burning and smoking of the tested cannabis. The burn was even and continuous, no fertilizer taste or spark during burn and the smoke was smooth on the lungs...

So there you have it......

****SUMMARY****
    Flush your plant(s) approx. 4-10 days before harvest time. Only use water for flushing if you absolutely have to and have no other options for flushing products. If you can afford flushing products, go for "Final Flush" or " something Kleen" (sorry forgot the name). Those are the two best ones. Good luck mang!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Exactly what Wally said....I'd also recommend flushing with cold water in the 65-68 degrees range. The cold will make the plants push out more THC to protect itself from the "cold". If you do this and feed with cold water the last two weeks of growth...you'll get nice THC growth and purple leaves possibly.

"It ain't going to grow itself"

5. thanks for the reply i will pick up some final flush wally,iv been feeding molasses as-well as other products iv read about a few people still feeding the molasses when flushing what do you think of this,dope can you see the other photos? do you think it will fatten up abit in the 10 day flush