Should I Start Again?

Discussion in 'General' started by Umbrella Corperation, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Hey everyone new to the forum. And so here is my question. I used to smoke a lot. Pretty much everyday for 2 years. I really enjoyed it but after a while I would always just have one of them freak out highs every time I smoked. Sometimes were worse than others but I stopped enjoying it because that would always happen. I'm not sure why it just randomly started and I would get it every time I smoked. So I quit. I haven't smoked for about a year and 6 months now. Just recently I have really been getting the desire to smoke. But I want the good high not the freak out high that I started getting right before I quit. So anyway I'm wondering if I should give it another go? Has anyone else ever had anything like this happen to them before? Just curious and can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.

Sent from my mod using a fresh 18650

2. If your enjoying life without it then move on, its not for everyone. I have stop smoking for a year a few times but always seem to go back smoking.

Now that I am a bit older I can control weed better, but when I was younger for some reason I went through stages like you did. It all about how you feel on the inside.

Also I don't like to smoke weeds that are mind blowing sativa that made your head race. I like Indica  like Kush they are more relaxing.

Saying that I can only get Thai Landrace sativa that is as natural as it gets and I like it. But if I go to Holland I like to smoke Kush and Morocco Hash that suit me better.

It all to do with your mindset. So many people smoke weed and don't understand there are different type of weed for different effects.

I think Indica would suit you better so if you do decide to smoke again try get some Indica strains.

More info on strains here http://mjgrow.weebly.com/plant-types.html

3. Cannabis is not for everyone..  :yummy:​ 

4. Never had that happen. 

5. Explain this freak out high. I dont understand

6. it's pretty much your mind racing. A panic attack type moment. Like u are freaking out. Super paranoid think your dying or u think ur having a heart attack or that u can't breath even tho u can. It makes it very hard to enjoy the high. It is a very good point u bring up about the strain. That could very well explain why it started to happen. It could of been a different strain. I never paid attention to what the strain was that I smoked I just usually smoked whatever I could get.

Sent from my mod using a fresh 18650

7. My ex-gf would get that everytime she smoked. I only got her to smoke a couple times. I could tell that she didnt like what Mj did to her, she was panicked and I could not calm her down even with that D. I would say stop smoking for good or smoke only when your about to go to sleep. 

Also I noticed in people that get panic attacks from Mj it is because they don't like to be slowed down. Their mind is telling them not to relax I need to be raging. Im not trying to hint at anything but Tony Montana.

8. Just take a puff or two in an environment where you feel really comfortable. That's really all there is to it.