Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iLikeOreos69, Jan 12, 2013.

1. So I just applied at McDonalds today because a friend of mine said they were hiring and I was wondering should I smoke or would they drug test? and if they do drug test how long away is it?

2. #2 BlazedOntheMoon, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    It's McDonalds. Half the people there are drug dealers. I dont think McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys drug tests.

My boy would ask his manager at Burger King if it would be cool if he could sell weed to someone outside, and most of the time she let him. And when she wouldnt he'd sell in the bathroom.

My other friend who worked at McDonalds would smoke in the parking lot everyday as if it was impossible to get caught. And only time he couldnt was if the Franchise Owner was there.

3. McDonalds does not drug test. They employ teenagers and people who have made wrong turns in their life, I would say half the kitchen staff in McDonalds across the nation smokes weed

4. I highly doubt they drug test, but if they did, it would be within a few days of your acceptance, usually.

5. Thanks so much guys :) I was wondering how all them potheads working there don't get fired or some shit lol.

6. This for sure.
    :gc_rocks:

7. I just have to say.. it's McD's man [​IMG]

lol have fun :smoke:

8. I smoke with my managers man. One of the crew members grows. It's all good.

9. Lol they definitely dont drug test, they wouldnt have much of a workforce if they did

10. Sit back until you come to this realization: It's McDonald's.