Should I Smoke With My Dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Jun 15, 2013.

1. if you've been an active customer for this long he isn't gonna steal from you. He probably needs you more than you need him (unless you have no other connections) I've smoked with my dealers plenty of time while it has never been in my house It just leads to hook ups if he likes you

2. Only if he matching blunt for blunt

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I always got hooked up more when i would smoke with my dealers

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dude Man Bro

"Chances are he just wants to smoke with one of his fucking customers...

Where did this "he wants to steal my shit" come in to play?"

Whered it come from?  hah, you must live in a peaceful happy little city or just majorly ignorant.

It comes from experience like most things in life.

Considering the OP was asking opinion, that was my opinion.  I fortunately did not ask for your opinion nor did I care for it.

I indicated in my post he may just want to be friends, it is cool of you to pick the parts you dont like out of my post and put them in a different light so you can up your post count and try to make yourself look good.  (or something)  I am not sure what you were doing.  Either way my opinion does not change.  You may invite people you talk to but do not hang out with into your home, I dont.

Awesome :)

5. U got to smoke with your dealer that's how u get that instant stoner bond! and u can get hooked up lol

6. do it! 

thats how you get the hookups dude

just get real cool with your dealer and you'll benifit one way or another.

7. I get sketched out if my dealers don't smoke with me.

8. Just go with your gut instinct 

I love the type of dealers when you go over to their place, they make you smoke down nd hang out for a bit cause they  dont want to much traffic going in an out