Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i smoke tonight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tangyjam, Aug 4, 2011.

1. my parents are out and i found some dank ass weed in a jar that i kept for months. I dont got a piece so how can i smoke it? and is there any chance of mold its been in a airtight jar for months. I really want to smoke it kick back relax and watch some family guy. btw you think i should smoke if the last time i smoked was a month ago?

2. make a apple pipe.

3. ^

Apple pipe sounds like the best plan to me.

4. lol theres so many of these threads.. I listed like 30 ways on a different one to lazy to get it.. im me ill tell u or something idk im hjigh :)D

5. It might have mold if it was sunlight was hitting it, if not smoke dat shit.

6. fuck i started to rain right now but im workin on the applez