Should I smoke the rest?

Discussion in 'General' started by _Salty_, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I have one last nice sized nug left and I dont know if I should smoke it tonight or tomorrow and smoking some now and some later isnt an option, I wanna get really baked.

I wanna be high now, but also tomorrow and I wont be getting anymore bud till friday

[​IMG]

2. Well, smoke it tonight, then smoke all your resin tomorrow :p

Iunno man do what you want, or feel like most.

3. I think you should just throw it away, it'd be best for all of us.

4. deffinetly smoke it tonight night tokes are better IMO

5. Yeah good idea thanks...............:rolleyes:

6. well the bud will go farther tomorrow right when you wake up then right nwo. so tomorrow if your strong enough

7. smoke it tommorow... you'll be glad you did

8. I could kill some time looking for my extra bowl (its aluminum, ew). I broke my glass one today, trying to get ass out of it. and I just bought it on Friday :cry:

9. Smoke it in the name of those who died in the acorn-ocalypse of 1496. For 9/11. For the Kaotikon armada!....The armada of currently 1!......If you don't smoke that nug you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life! In the name of lord Unicron! For tha shawties! For Billy Mays! For Pandapple! For Proof! For Pac! For Biggie! For my Jirachi which just got KO'd by a Tyranitar! For Mark Hamill! For the horde! For L! For Kira! For Buu! For Judas Iscariot! For Optimus Prime! For Optimus Primal! For Primal Prime!

10. Or Ill save it to celebrate my northern neighbors tomorrow.

11. mail it to me

12. Whenever it comes down to smoking it now or later I always choose later. Otherwise you'll smoke it and then the next day be mad that you already smoked it when you could have saved it and be smoking.

Or you could smoke it tonight and start a mini t-break until you get your new pickup and then get really baked.

13. yeah hit that shit now then do a mini t-break

14. Smoke resin tonight, passout, enjoy a great high tomorrow:)

15. Wake and bake.

16. smoek tommorow and be fully awake and enjoy it, youll also have a 7 or 8 hr t break

17. Good point. I will be mad tomorrow if I do