Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i smoke the rest of my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Nov 15, 2011.

1. should I use the rest of my latest pick up tonight? There's probably 1 or 2 gb bowls left (I usually do 2) - so not a whole lot. to get the most out of the weed I should probably use all of it when I smoke next. Ill be herbless for tomorrow and Thursday, but Friday afternoon I should hopefully be receiving a card in the mail with like a dub from my cousin in CA. Should i smoke the rest of it tonight?
    On another note, I'm totally excited to get that cali weed. I live on the east coast but go back each summer, and the quality of herb there is exponenitially better than it is here. Ive Been waiting for it for a while, as it is a month-late belated birthday present

2. Smoke it all, TB until Cali bud arrives.

Enjoy!

3. Should I poop now or should I wait to poop later? Hmm. Ponder..

4. whether you choose to smoke it tonight or another time, smoke all of it. no point wasting it on getting half high twice, better to get full high once.

and ahh i wouldn't be relying on that weed making it through the mail..

5. couldnt agree with this more

6. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']whether you choose to smoke it tonight or another time, smoke all of it. no point wasting it on getting half high twice, better to get full high once.

and ahh i wouldn't be relying on that weed making it through the mail..[/quote]

Yeah that's what I was thinking, plus I have some keif in my grinder :)
    And he's sent it to me through the mail before, he wraps the bag in dryer sheets. I've got faith! Haha
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I'm gonna smoke it all tonight :)

7. I'd stretch it out. I smoke around an oz every 2 weeks and my tolerance is fucked but if I'm ever low I can make it last.

Try packing just enough in the bowl to get your tube full ( youll need less than you think) just brush it with the flame Milk that shit nice and slow till the smoke nearly reaches your lips then take your mouth off and breathe all the way out and I mean all the way! Now clear that pipe and you won't see any of that smoke again.

You won't get ripped like you want but you'll get enough to stop distracting cravings if your a heavy user.

Probably not great for your lungs but not as trashy as dredging your bong water ;)

Peace

8. smoke it and i will the smoke the last of mine with you man.

9. Important life decision here; and you're not even gonna remember it in a week. :|

Honestly, if you have a high tolerance and you know you won't get ripped, wait.