Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke? Please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jbowlin, Sep 19, 2011.

1. I'm staying home from school today (Senior year in high school) because I had to do a whole lab report yesterday for physics and I didn't have time. I came home from my brothers house at like 2 yesterday and I had work till nine so I had no time to finish the lab plus I had a bunch of other homework. I just finished my lab report and can probably do the rest of my homework in like an hour. My dad called out for me cause my school doesn't let you sign out without a doctor's note even when you're over eighteen. My dad doesn't care about me staying home to finish my work but I feel like he might be slightly mad if I blaze. He isn't coming home from work till like fiveish so he probably would never find out. What do you think GC. Should I toke up?

2. yes i would

3. toke up bro! tell your dad that being high gets you high scores and high grades, everything highhh!

4. I'm a senior and I stayed home today too.. toke up!!

5. Youre asking this question on a pro marijuana forum...

What do you think were gonna tell you blade?

:smoke:

Doit.

6. study high, take the test high, get high grades.

7. Smoooooke, without a doubt. As long as the big work is done. When I smoke before trying to do a report or a paper I'll just stare at that bitch till 4 am an then go to sleep. No bueno.

8. [quote name='"RyanParadyme"']I'm a senior and I stayed home today too.. toke up!![/quote]
    Hey I did too !!!

9. do u really think anyody in grasscity would tell u not to smoke that shit man u thinkin too much

10. All of you are right. I'm over thinking this shit.I'm gonna go toke up and thanks for the advice.

11. Im gonna be in class until 6 today... Fuckin labs, hit that piece for me yo.