Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i smoke please help fast!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedXweedX, Jan 31, 2012.

1. My parents will be gone for two hours staring now i haven't been high before but i want to try when they leave. Will i be able to pull it off. I can handle myself around parents while drunk. Also i will be by myself.

2. light it up light light it up.

3. Yes... just smoke outside.

4. All of your previous posts explicitly say that you've been high at least once before in the past few days. What the heck?

5. Yah but it was only for like 1 minute so i dont know what happened its my second time smoking!

6. Smoke man get fucking high as fuck who gives a fuck ya know

7. do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. light it up. brush teeth. change clothes. use eyedrops

9. Care to tell us what happened? :D

10. All is good... My first time I pulled it off except I got REALLY sleepy and my family got suspicious. I told them I pulled an all nighter but yea if you can't control how tired you are got to bed.

11. [quote name='"weedXweedX"']Yah but it was only for like 1 minute so i dont know what happened its my second time smoking![/quote]

What the fuck were you smoking that only got you high for one minute? Lint?...

Just smoke, I don't know whether to take you seriously or not. I'm unsure if troll.

12. Light it up quick son, lol

13. If it's your first time actually getting high I wouldn't do it cuz you could definitely end up pretty blazed for at least 4 hours, depending on strain your eyes could be red for 6 or more hours

14. Just realized how old this is haha I bet he toked up y'all said and got grounded, proly wont hear from him for a week

15. LMAO was going to reply to OP, but I saw this.. I hope they did smoke though, I think it's part of the experience getting high then having the chance of getting caught.. My parents know and they keep it to themselves, this weeknd my mom found a bottle and I just laughed I didnt get in trouble. some weird shit.. :hello:

16. Go soldier go!

17. Aha I guess he lied before. I don't know why he even has to ask if he has a full 2 hours.