Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke on weekdays?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xstrownzx1, May 9, 2012.

1. Okay, so I'm still in school and when I first started smoking I made a vow that I would not smoke on weekdays. I've kind of changed my mind because I realised that I have hardly anytime on the weekend to smoke, and I will maybe get to smoke once every 2 weeks.. :confused_2:

I have kept my promise to myself so far but I think I'm having second thoughts. The reason I made that promise is that I thought it would affect my school work, and I still don't know if it will.

Last year I wasn't smoking but I wasn't really doing that well in school. You know, getting C's and B- and my best. This year I've started studying a lot more and concentrating in class and my grades have increased. If I smoke maybe once or twice during the week do you think that will be bad for my school work? Thanks :smoke:

2. Try it out , if u have some homework that isn't due here and now , try smoking before doing it (preferably in the weekend) and see how u do - some ppl have an easier time piecing stuff together when high, others don't...
    I think that's the only way to answer Ur question cuz it's really up to the individual.

3. Why be so black and white about it? Personally I light up whenever I am done with all of my responsibilities, who cares if it is a Monday or a Saturday as long as I can smoke with a clean consciousness.

4. I guess you're right.

5. yeah i smoke once ive got my shit done, i mean, sitting on ur ass with a bong is more productive then sitting on ur ass staring at a flickering screen

6. well if it doesn't work well for him , not smoking on week days is kind of a good idea , if he's serious about his school.

I know from myself , that if I smoke before I've done my homework , it's not gonna get done - plus it get's way harder to get up the next morning... but I was already lazy before I began smoking , so yeah...

OP , how old are U, are U in school , college?

7. Only after school, not before!

8. Days are just a human made way to keep track of time.

Just smoke when you have free/leisure time to waste.

9. Agreed :)

10. First I started out smoking only in the weekends. Then I started to smoke on weekdays too. IMO the key is not to smoke before school (ofcourse I smoked sometimes before school, but that was only on the non-important days/short days).

11. It WILL interfere with your shit, trust me man, it will fucking make you lazy if you start smoking too much.

Been there, done that.

Smoking during the weekdays is fine, I still smoke everyday, but I just wait till I'm done with everything. After work I hit my buddy up and we go half and half on a fat blunt, every day. I keep my weed intake down, save money (instead of getting an eighth every other day and burning through it so damn fast), and I can get my shit done during the day.

Now, don't get me wrong, wake and baking is my favorite thing ever, and do still do it, but only when I know I can do it and not mess with my shit.

12. I smoke at night just for this :smoke:

13. These guys are definitely steering you straight. Smoking every day is not the issue, it's all about your priorities.

I started smoking at 16, and if I could do it all over again I would have waited until college. I was not disciplined enough and my priorities got totally screwed up. I had serious family issues (only partly my fault) and barely graduated high school. I sometimes still struggle with it and I'm 25.

You want to be a well-rounded person. Always take time to consider what's most important in life and always be willing to sacrifice.

Check out Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs

Best of luck!

14. Just don't you're clearly strong enough to not toke during the week so keep it up. Summer will be here soon and you can smoke whenever you want. School first weed second.