Should I smoke on thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'General' started by Redheadedchicki, Nov 25, 2010.

1. I live in the northwest, and if you haven't heard, we had a really bad snowstorm couple days ago. It has been under 30 degrees since saturday or sunday I believe (been in the teens for two days). There is still snow on the ground.
    Now, I live at my parent's house. I would always smoke if they are gone from the house in the backyard, never inside. If they are home, I would always go running around at a track (or walking down to somewhere), and then end up smoking. (They aren't going to the store on thanksgiving)
    Now, the cold weather is letting up, it is supposed to be 39 degrees tommrow :hello:
    I don't want to go for a 10-15 minute walk to the place where I toke in the snow, but I really want to smoke. Should I wait on smoking till the snow is all gone or what?

2. Should you get high on thanksgiving?
    Hell yes you should.

After reading your post I command you to take on that storm and smoke!

3. Im so upset I don't have bud for tomorrow. Smoke and chow down!

4. Weather man lies :(
    It just started to snow a little bit..

I have this thing if I am smoking by myself, I almost always take off my jacket to prevent the smell coming on to the jacket. I guess If I smoke, I have to leave it on *shrugs*

5. yea just do that and then change when you get back.

6. My 2 friends and i are hotboxing before dinner tomorrow night, it's kind of our new tradition that we started last year. And let me say, DANKSGIVING :D;)> thanksgiving:(:mad:.

Go for it, makes the dinner funnier and gives you more reason to stuff your face without feeling like a greed sob.

7. That shouldn't even be a question, girl. Of course you should smoke.

my neighbor at school can't go home because of the snow storm so he's coming to my family, and If you don't smoke, we will toke it up for you. :wave:

8. I take my jacket off outside, and put it back on. I feel like I am the only one who does that, lol. If I do that, my whole body will be frozen. :/

hey, thanks ruca. :)

9. exhale your smoke upwards, away from your jacket...
    weed smell doesn't really stick on clothes too much unless you're hotboxing, or smoking with someone else who doesn't notice it but exhaling on to you.

you'll be fine; smoke up!

10. whenever I lived at home and would toke I would always take my sweatshirt off before i went outside, go outside, smoke a bowl and come in and put my sweatshirt back on. so no you arent the only one! :D

11. I am always freaked out about the smell.:eek:.. so it wouldn't stick to a columbia rain jacket?

12. Doo it man it was -39 to - 41 here in alberta yesterday but managed to brave the cold for the sake of getting high(soo brutal cant have skin showing realy used gloves and ski mask)

13. :eek: You are the first person besides me who does that!
    All of my friends think I am strange, they never do it

Edit, Holy shit hooked, well seattle is fairly mild. It has always been like 40-50 degrees. Except the last 4 years the winters been a bitch lately

14. #14 LegitBaller, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    come on w/ this garbage..we dont give a shit if you smoke or not...wether its 10 degrees and theres snow on the ground, or the fact you dont want to walk 10-15 minutes to the place you normally smoke in the snow. just do your thing and thats that.
    Is there really a need for this type of thread?...im not tryin to be a dickhead but seriously....put this in your blog or somethin if you really feel the need to ask gc wether or not you should smoke on thanksgiving. theres no place for threds like this.

15. #15 windowPanes, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    You actually are Asking Permission pretty much, to a pot smoking community, whether to smoke on the biggest meal day of the year?!

Come on bro WE KNOW you smokin either way, be like Nike.

I'm not tryin to be a dick either, but i mean dude.......you smoke weed, you're on Grasscity....we KNOW your'g gonna toke, even if EVERYONE in here said no. Zero need in Asking, you know our answer

Febreeze'd down and wetted towel under door, dont fuck bothering with a "sploof", if your buds Any good itll just smell like Bounce and Dank.....

16. most def, try not to get too high as you would like to enjoy the feast. smoke loads after though

17. Dude I feel your pain. Live with the rents and I usually just go smoke and walk but it would seem really strange for me to go for a walk when it is below 30 out and there is snow and ice everywhere. We need to go for a drive chicki...

Oh and I am on the Pennisula so we didn't have power for ever! I've been taking sobes in the dark with 3 coats on...Happy Thanksgiving