Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Smoke It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I was in the woods smokin blunt and there was a water bottle I found with a 1/3 of a blunt left inside of it, I go to this spot about once a month and this water bottle wasn't there last time, the bottle had no holes or anything and the cap was on tight, the weed inside smelled fine but you could tell by the looks that it was a tad stale and the shell was very dry, maybe like a week or two old. I left the water bottle and blunt there cause I didn't know if it was safe. I'll probably go bak today tho and smoke again and if I do, should I take the blunt and smoke it? I'll post pictures of it later

2. I wouldn't risk it...maybe when I was younger I would have...but being a little older now...no fucking way...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes yes and yes!

4. Free weed is free weed

5. Well I would consider it safe if it's a spot no one hardly ever goes, it would make more sense because they probably left the blunt in a bottle there, thinking no one else would discover it :p

I'd have a hoot, haha it would be a good idea though to just break it all apart and have a look at the weed before you smoke it, never know..

6. It's always a good idea to ingest something you find on the ground (or in a bottle) somewhere. Me? I'd just leave it there and let some other sucker do it.

Enjoy the HERP bud.

7. If its really that dry you could break it open and smoke the bud inside in a pipe/bong/vape.

8. Eat the whole thing, along with red-colored mushrooms.

9. Take the weed then leave a message in a bottle in a note wrapped up in a blunt. "I know who you are, bring 28 grams. Here. 3rd of every month. Or you know who DIES" Lol or just haha took your weed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Hell no. You would be smoking mold and probably would get sick

11. #11 Captain_Jack, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    When I was younger and broke, I probably would have, but now I'd say it's a bad idea. If you must smoke it, just break it apart and look at it first. Mold would probably be the biggest danger

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. My friend that didnt smoke Found a blunt while snowboarding it was in a nice tube thing. Anyways he gave it to me and I smoked it on the way home from the mt.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. If it's partially smoked then no. Leave a funny message in a bottle and eventually find out who else smokes there?

14. Probably be smoking a dirty lol. Give it a shot ;)

15. So OP where are the pics?

16. i wouldnt smoke a stale clip esp. a blunt clip

17. If somebody left their cock in a bottle would you smoke that?

18. I think you should bust it open and look at the weed instead smoking the herpes infested blunt

19. #20 .collegekid., Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    No that's fucking gross. Are you so poor that you have to smoke a roach you found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app