Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke for 4/20?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by billybob420, Apr 20, 2016.

?

How many business days did it take for you to find out you failed your drug test?

1. 1-2 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3-4 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5-6 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-8 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 9+ days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I took a drug test at Labcorp two Thursdays ago (April 7th) and I haven't been contacted yet. I've heard that no news is good news, but is this enough time - 8 business days - to ensure that I'm good? For reference, the last time I smoked before the test was 2 weeks, the last time before that was 2 weeks, and the last time before that was 3 weeks. I'm also very skinny. Does anyone recommend against smoking tomorrow until I'm absolutely sure (which may never happen if they don't contact me)?

2. I would say fuck it but that depends on how important the job is to you.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. does a bear shit in the woods?

• Like Like x 2
  4. You already took the drug test?

Get smoking boy, it's 4/20

• Like Like x 1
  5. if you already took the test go for it unless you are not sure you passed and need a job regardless of where.

if you might not have passd the other one you will be resetting your wait time to pass the next one at another job.

if all you needed to get the ob was the drug test and you think you passed you should be fine.

6. smoke and if for some reason you fail next time use quickfix synthetic.