Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i smoke again???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BigThom, Nov 11, 2017.

1. hello guys, im new and from holland, gonna keep ik short an simple. started smoking about 3 months ago. Just had way to much hits from a bong. Nedt morning i felt fine, got a double nespresso coffee and started feeling sort of high again. About 2-3 days i felt like i was not realy present, 3th person feeling with chewing feeling weird and feeling numbness. It went away graduately in 5 days, i am now fine again but it was weird as shit. Now i question myself. Should i smoke again? Some people tell me its my body telling me it does not want weed, but i ve reacted good before and i think its just because of way to much weed. I can live with the risk of this happening again but dont want to get in permanent depersonalisation or psychedelic things, simply dont want that effect after iv had permanent. Hope you guys can help me out!! Thanks alot!

2. how old are u

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just take it easy. Not every one needs giant bong hits to get right..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4. im not a massive smoker and i really cant do with being massively stoned , id rather have 2-3 smaller water bongs to get me where im happy at then have 1 big one and feel abit of the edge.

5. I wish i could smoke 2-3 bongs and feel good lol, i smoke 6-8 bong Rips a day & a few joints daily :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Only advice I can give is to know your own mind and do what you know is right. When I was younger I felt a similiar way at one point so I took a break, and figured out my mindset and what I'd need to do to enjoy weed. I can't really convey what I'm trying to say through words but just go with what you feel is right and set any ego aside to do it.

7. im not a heavy smoker :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Oke guys, the thing i had was some derealisation. Caffeine enhances the effect, makes sence since i felt it the day after after i v got my double coffee. Its completely gone and i am feeling 100% fine. Only question i cant figure out is if i can smoke again, i dont want to risk permanent derealisation. (Btw, it wa snot a bad teip, no fears, no high heart rate, not seeing weird shit, no panic)

9. Yeah I remember the feeling that your talking about. Nothing crazy just has you kind of questioning everything? It stopped for me after daily/regular smoking became a part of my life which followed pretty soon after.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Big bong hits? Dabs? 5g+ joints?

Come on, of course you will feel weird.
    Keep smoking but just don't do big hits.
    Alternatively try to be clean for a day or two and then smoke a little joint. You'll be fine.

11. Cadence and cardiac rhythms. Pace yourself and don't always try to be a weekend warrior.