Should I smoke a joint or out of a bong?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DCIGS, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Have a little but of weed left enough to make a king size joint or to smoke it out of my homemade bong? What should i smoke it out of?

2. Smoke the joint out of the bong.

3. The bong if you're trying to conserve. You loose a lot of smoke as the j burns when you're not chiefin.

4. When conserving weed, use the bong but pack tiny bowls. You'll realize that you are high enough and don't need to smoke anymore cause you can save it for later.

5. Make a waterfall bong!

edit: oh shit that was yesterday XD

6. smoke a regular size joint and a bowl or two

7. Make a grav out of a 2 liter and a lemonade pitcher as the bucket it works great and saves mad you'll be high as shit off a dime

8. I was going to say bong until you said home made. Make a lung punch or a gravity bong, most of the other home made ones just aren't worth it.

If you are goin solo, fuck the j. That burns soo much

9. just sell the weed so u got money to buy more

10. Use bong a king sized joint (1-2 grams) will be one smoke, if I was trying to concerve I could make the same amount last 3-4 smokes seshs in a bong

11. Roll a joint and put it in your bong bowl

12. [quote name='"Billygo"']just sell the weed so u got money to buy more[/quote]

Lmfao

13. Melt it down into raw THC and then inject it right into the blood stream for an effective long lasting high. :D

14. or make a firecracker