Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke a bowl right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jake420blazeit, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Its 6:00pm here in Pittsburgh and the penguins game starts in about 2 hours from now, I'm debating if I should smoke right now or wait until the game starts. I'm not patient when it domes to smoking at all so someone tell me what I should do. I have enough for 2 bowls but I'm trying to save some bud for tomorrow too.

2. Light up your lettuce half an hour before the game. Gives you some time to become comfortable and in the right mood for it.

Since you're impatient, try and keep yourself occupied with some work, chores or take a walk to kill time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Go pens! Now and right before she starts. And a bowl between each period. Have fun either way!

4. I don't care what you do. Just keep being you and amazing. I will always remember that night we spent together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ahh wat?