Should I sell my Wii to get some bud?

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Apr 14, 2012.

1. My sister's boyfriend left her a Wii when he went to Russia, and said she could have it.

Since I don't play Wii, I was considering donating it to Goodwill. It's the system, with all the cords, 2 controllers, and a nun chuck thing. It just has no sensor bar.

OR

I could take it to Gamestop quickly, and get some money for some bud and In 'n' Out.

What should I do blades? :smoke:

(Goodwill would sell the Wii also)

2. #2 Chrismittty, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Sell that shit on craigs list or something if gamestop wont give you enough, I know I got like 70 for my Black 360 Kinex or w/e its called.

Edit:I didnt play or spend it on weed though..so..

3. I am hoping to get at least $30. Is that too much of a stretch?

4. Don't sell possessions for drugs, in the end you will always regret it.

5. Think back to when you used to play at the park.... Now you are selling items to buy drugs.

Don't do it.

6. #6 veeval, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    So wait.. did your sister give it to you? Or are you selling her wii, that she doesn't use?

I sell video games after I'm finished with. I wouldn't sell the whole system though. Not for weed.

7. Yeah, fuck donating it.... I would never donate anything to somebody that I don't know. It's probably going to some fat people collecting welfare checks that never worked a day in their life. Donating is for soft people. Sell it or keep it. I wouldn't just sell it for weed though. But then again, I would never let weed cost money...... it's too easy to make money.

8. Hahah if the only options are good will or bud money.....

I'm going bud lol

9. HAHAAA fuck gamestop....
    I bet they'll offer you like 20 bucks:p

nah don't sell it, just give it to a kid in your family if you don't want it, or the goodwill thing is a decent idea, just wait for some money, I never sell my shit when i'm in need of money because then once i have money i'm like FUCK i REALLY wish i didn't sell that shit...:(

Leave that nonsense to the tweakers...

10. DONT DO IT
    you will regret it later, trust me

11. My dad bought my mom a car...

..so should I sell that shit or what?

Lol

12. well i mean if he isnt using it and doesnt care for a wii then i dont see the point of having it take up space. In my opinion id sell it. on time i found a nintendo ds at a park, and since im not into videos games i sold it and saved the money for something that i needed

13. Chill out guys, you're acting like I'm stealing her system to buy weed.

She doesn't play that shit, and neither do I.

14. Get the bud money

Then smoke a farewell wii blunt

15. I did this exact same thing. I pawned it for $50 and got a couple g's that night. I never liked videogames in general.

16. That depends on what your selling...We got 2 blu ray players so we pawned our old DVD players and got some bud lol, I've done it with almost all the shit I don't want that isn't worth trying to sell on craigslist.

17. try to sell it for a halfbag or something and start selling and get chron for free

18. Actually Mr B. is right... Plus if the sis ex wants to be a dick, he can say its stolen and if its sold to a gamestop you'll goto jailll :eek:

CL if your fending, for like $40-$60 and its guaranteed sold.

19. Lol this kid I know did this, and stole $600 from his work everyone thinks hes a lowlife bitch now

20. ^thats pretty fucked up.

And I would sell it online or something, GameStop won't give you the time of day.