Should I Sell My Soul To The Devil?

Discussion in 'General' started by reefercrazyness, May 17, 2013.

1. And become a telemarketer? Now here is the catch, I only get paid on commission which is $18 for every person I get to switch power providers (To a supposedly cheaper service.)

Whatta you guys think? Scam? Not worth it? Eternally damning? 

2. Fudge it, why not. You might be good at it

3. Try it out. If you don't like it or don't make any money, then put the two week notice in. It does kind of sound like a scam because of the way you put it.( supposedly cheaper service) I thought this was really about selling your soul lol.

4. Yes. Every time I get a telemarketer call, I will say the phrase "god damn those honey mustard packets get slippery in the rain" if you hear that, reply with "that's why you put glue on your fingertips" At this moment we will both sing the campfire song from spongebob as final confirmation. Then we can talk. If you fail to reply the code statement or song, I will blow the air horn.

5. There'll be a special place in hell just for you.

But if you won a single customer every hour, that's $18/hour wage. Not too shabby.

6. If its dial America no

7. That's what I thought too at first, but then I think about how many people hang up, cuss out, or just mess with sales people and it seems it  could be hard to average that. 

The guy who hired me wanted me to come in tomorrow from 10 am - 9 pm and told me I probably won't even get a sale...

8. just do a day, if it sucks walk out and tell him to fuck himself....you wont be using him as a reference anyway might as well make it memorable

9. #10 Deleted member 42976, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
    I did once but he demanded a refund shortly afterward...

haha joking

idk if i could do telemarketing....my friend has been trying to get me a gig doing that for awhile. maybe if it was timeshares. cause timeshare places usually have you take incoming calls.

10. yes.

sell your soul

HAIL SATAN 666

the devil is within us all

11. Aslong as you treat the people like people i doubt it'll be an issue, i mean realisitically few people wanna go through the hassle of switching but hey its worth a try i guess.

12. Go for it. The worst thing that you'll do to anyone is inconveinence them for the 7 seconds it takes for therm to tell you to go fuck yourself and stop calling.

13. It's very hard to make outgoing calls, which is why I'm sure the commission is so high. With that being said, if you're looking for some quick money, it might not be a bad, temporary, job.

14. well i bust tables and shit  for a living and i make from 15-23 buck and hour from tips depending on how buisy it is, i make more in tips than my actual paycheck

15. Is this even a real job? What if you suck balls at it? you should still get paid for your time ATTEMPTING to get people to buy your shit. I could never do this, but I'm not a people person, perhaps you are. How many days without a sale are you willing to go before you just say "fuck it"?