Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i say anything??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reachin4cloud9, Feb 18, 2011.

1. i got 12g of some of the dankestbud ive had (cali) and ivenever gotten anything but dank

it was 95 bucks scaled out in front of me. althoughmy dealer is pretty big he was out so got a 14g pickup just to sell to me. hehad the guy drop it off while i was at his house smoking. he just stepped out for a sec to pickup from this guy

so i love this bud but the other day i found out after smokin like a quad of this bud had about 5 seeds but the rest doesnt seem have it. even the seedy stuff blows away his last batch (half o of grandaddypurp) and ive alsohad alaskan thunderfuck. this is crazy stuff.

ihave NEVER had a seed in my bud before in 4+ years of smoking here in california

once i got a few seeds from a friend to grow but he just gave emto me

i know thc production stops when seeds form so should i say anything??
    also the stems are a tiny bit thick to be sold wit this dank. it is showered in crystals, a lil fluffy but weighed out good.

i alredy know ima try another very close friend that is in a long line of a dealing family for mynext pickup as this kid that i buy from now is is kinda sleezy according to others but chill to me but hes just one of those kids that u cant trust w money even tho hes a friend(now one of the biggest dealers around right now) the person ill buy from next u can trust cuz hes too stupid to fool anybody so anything would be beyond obvious and hes a way closer friend that has way more hookups etc

so should i say anything? i mean it mite not be him cuz he bought the bag w me there and wasnt gone long i doubt he switched bud for seedy stuff considering he came in and weighed it to make sure he didnt get shorted and then gave it to me. althoigh totally legit he is notoriously a little sleezy and smart and would rip people off but he hasnt tried w me as i always buy bags around a half o so hes happy he makes bank anyway.

i dont think ima say anything just maybe hey ther wer a few seedds last sack (if i buy from him again- probably willcuz hes a more legit dealer than my closer friend who basically buys from his bros connects whose a HUGE DEALER but deals like by the pound.)i was happy, but how do u guys feel?? also pricewise i got the GDP for 100 ahalfo so this cost me a lil more but he said he bought the 14g igot 12 of for 120 and said hed hook me up and sell the twogs to this other kid for more ha so ya hes sleezy like tht. (i bet he bought it for way cheaper tho) it probably wasnt the best price but i was happy. my closer friend tho can get better bud supposedly (smoked the bud i have now with him aswell and he was still impressed) but he canprobably getme around 15-16g for 100. or like an ounce of this dank grow that the plants almost died but were saved so its shityy bud but no seeds etc for 50 an ounce. so what do u guys think

should i let himkno?

2. THC production stops when seeds form?

3. dont worry 5 seeds dosent make it bad weed a male may have been in the premesis at one time i have got some of the best weed i have had that had seeds in it like 3 in an 8th not a big deal bro oh and seeds dont put anything on the scale unless you have like 100 in an oz and that would be a shwagy oz

4. No it doesnt stop, it just takes energy for the plant to produce seeds. So it can lower the production.

You have no reason to complain,
    feel blessed to get some dank seeds free.
    As long as its not riddled with seeds, your good..

5. i love when i get some good nug seeds just some new plants to grow in the spring lol

6. nice! i guess ill grow these then ha ya im not gonna say anythin ha i feel like a weed snob cuz i get really good deals compared to people i see on here payin 20 a g and like 70 an eighth which is just sad.

7. ya i pay 60 an 8th pisses me off but thats what we get in mn might be getting a deal at 300 an oz but we get amazing bud here

8. ya sorry bro. ha out here i get better hookups than most cuz(in highschool) im a senior so i got seniority and i buy fron within my grade/friends but i know theres way better deals to be made as i also realize im dealin with rascal little highschoolers (im one too tho haha and knowing myself i know id pull the things others do for cash haha)

9. there should be a shorter version of this available.
    i wouldn't say anything, 5 seeds total in 12g's of dank ain't something to bitch about to a dealer.

10. ya dont worry i wasnt gonna bitch just bring it up inconvobut not say its bad or anything and compliment him on the bud cuz damn for an evryday toker that shit puts me out after a gew bong rips. DAMN!

11. yeah, word. become a repeat customer and you'll get better deals from him and better grade. :smoke:

12. We really need some pics now,
    you keep praising this bud...

13. ha ill try but i have nocamera and the best i got is my ipod touch. hope it does the bud justice. ill prolly get pics tomorro..

14. Ehh, if you feel like saying something...he /she probably wont let you buy anything from him/her again though.

15. ha naw this guys chill wit me i hang at his place all the time n shit he wouldnt care i just dont even feel like mentioning the bad about this bud cuz its topped anything ive had

16. Then don't say anything if you feel you shouldn't,,, why make the guy feel down on his supply when it's really not all that bad, if not better than what you normally get...feel it as a gift since the weed is dank...however, if there's like 30 seeds in an ounce then it's kinda bad...but if like youre saying its just 3 or 4 seeds(better than what you get anyway) then who cares??

17. Dude you're really complaining about finding a few seeds in 12g of weed? Get off your fucking high horse, you said it's the best shit you've had and you still manage to find a way to nitpick at it.

18. It probobly had some stress n hermed a lil in flower, Causing a few seeds. nothing to worry about, especially if its 5 seeds out of 12gs....