Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I remove the stems (grinder)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oscar Bluth, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I just bought a coffee grinder and Im not sure if i should take out the stems or just grind them up for my joints

2. Yeah you definitely should. Grinded up or not the stems will be harsh to smoke.

3. I smoke stems all the time my self because im tight on money but some people dont like stems because they cause headaches which sometimes they do.

4. Take out all the big ones you can see. You should really just get a 2 piece Space Case(THE BEST brand, a real Space Case will literally last forever!) for around 30 bucks, its a great invest ment and is perfect to grind up weed for joints or anything because you can actually grind it as fine or course as you want.

5. They're fine to smoke, but they'll make it a little bit harsher (not that much in my opinion, unless you have wombo sized stems) and won't contribute much in getting you high. They're not very potent at all, making them kind of pointless rather than to take up space.

6. hahahaha :hello:
    not trying to be harsh but stop smoking the stems man!
    they contain almost no thc thats why they give you a headace lol its like smoking small branches.

7. but to awnser your ? my good sir
    always pick out the seeds and stems before you twist one up. weather it will hurt you or not it's not going to get you any higher and will only lesson the quality of your smoke.

happy tokin :smoke:

8. definitely we need to remove the stems and seeds but how to deal with many of the smallest stems?

9. When I manicure my bud for smoking I just remove any stems I can.