Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i quit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pluck4lyfe, Jan 9, 2010.

1. my parents are on to me about my smoking habits. funny i haven't been narrowed down until now of all times of my many months of smoking. we had a family meeting recently. they said they've been smelling it. something about how the smoke goes through all the vents through the house. my parents don't want to tolerate this and my dad claims he'd gonna fuck me up if i get caught. i can't move out- no job, car, or friends that can move out. i can always smoke outside but damnit its soooo fuckin harsh this winter.

2. What do you want us to tell you? YOu want your ass beat or you wanna live there?

3. you dont have to quit..just quit smoking in the house, or use a fan with window open, i know it might be cold, but have a heater going also, and in 5 mins it will be back to norm temp in your room. and block that damn vent with cardboard and a pillow case or something over it to block air coming in and out of your room, towel your door also.

some tips every stoner should know.

4. explain to your dad that him beating your ass would hurt you a lot more than smoking weed...of course if somebody is threatening to fuck their kid up for smoking weed then i doubt they think rationally...

5. Well smokin a bowl in your room shouldnt circulate thru the whole house so figure out where this vent is thats fuckin with your whole plan.

6. these are very vaulable tips. i'm thinking of "coming out" instead of denying it all the time.

7. If your under 18 then they cant kick you out legally. And if your dad is going to fuck you up if you get caught then one thing DON'T GET CAUGHT

8. Would you rather quit or just go outside to smoke? You have to make that decision. Are you telling us that you cant take the cold for 2 minutes to take a few puffs outdside?

9. it's not really the environment factor. im just paranoid that if i get caught coming from outside they'd catch on . . .

10. Tell your parents that you are gay (no offence)....then after that, proceed to go smoke a bowl and they wont even notice because they are shocked. And say, all the other gay guys do it, and you have to too.....then when your dad beats your ass, you can sue him for sexual harassment because you said your gay, and then start up an online organization fund supporting people in your situation and make a link to your paypal account and get free monehz.

11. hahah thats just crazy enough to work

12. just get 200 bucks for a plane ticket and move to hawaii....or quit smoking.

www.wwoof.org :)

13. Man, smoke outside. That was one of the rules when I lived w/ my parents. (I don't care what you're smoking, just do it outside. Smoke in here, and you'll get a 45m ass-chewing.) So go in the back yard and blaze up to your heart's content. Just make sure the wind direction isn't carrying your smoke to the house, and you're good to go.

14. Well if you live in your parents house, and they don't want you smoking, you should respect that. At least, keep your smoking to a minimum and always outside your house.

Trust me - you've got the rest of your "adult" life ahead of you to smoke up, so biting the sour grapes for the time being wont hurt you.

When you feel like you can make a serious ultimatum and accept the consequences that may follow, you should tell your parents to mind their own business and that your smoking habits are yours and not theirs.

I hope you find a solution you can live with. But keep in mind that your parents take care of you and therfore their wishes should be respected.

15. im sorry to be a dick but wtf are you serious, you come on here with a shit load of stoners asking if you should quit?...really? its your decision if you cant keep that smell from getting out of your room learn. google it, use the search button on here im sick of people asking if they should quit

16. Respect your parents and grow-up. You'll be of age in a few years and can do what you want then.You sound like a spoiled brat! Get into you studies and become a useful adult , then you can buy or grow all you want... I'm not against Pot, just realistic;get a rep of being a dopre now and you'l miss a lot of good jobs. Keep your enjoyments covert. BB is looking everywhere,freaking cars are now being watched for tell-tell signs. i.e.-supicious smoke, weaving,cameras at intersections and traffic lights, on and on...

You want to have a great relationship with your parents and get a lot of the stuff they deny you now? Give them your respect! Life will shine for you; when you move out, it's your show...

Just sayin'
    Stay cool-remember Karma is real!!!!!

17. :laughing::bongin::laughing::smoking:

18. i vote put some dryer sheets in a paper towel tube or water bottle with holes poked in it(which i like better smaller less holes add some kleenexes) boom, dad's roasted you're toasted. :laughing: other methods that i used to use in a dorm room that might be helpful include, towel under the door, vent covered, smoking under the blanket of your bed (personal hotbox), next to the window, or any combination of such...all this assuming vaping isn't within your grasp, cuz then just do that.

19. Damn why do the parents always gotta be so rough on us? I am in the same situation, I bought a vaporizer and have a good time when my parents leave. Especially when i'm sick! :D

20. Everyone who is against weed is someone who doesnt think rationally. Can you smoke with some friends? What about after they sleep, or w/e. It really is impossible for your parents not to know. I was sure I did everything right. but my parents found out too. They know alot more than we give them credit for.