Should I punch my wife in the face?

Discussion in 'General' started by West Coast Blunts, Aug 2, 2013.

1. I wouldn't hit a woman, but I'd slap a bitch.

2. Round house her ass.

Or get hulk gloves.

Hulk gloves are bad ass.

3. In that case, please accept my public apology for my judgmental thread.

4. I used to smack my girl around all the time like it was nothing, nothing wrong with it

5. Take a shit grab it smother it in her face

6. Sock her in the vag

7. what do u call a broad with 2 black eyes ?
    hard of hearing

8. oh and.. kick his ass and pound that...... p

9. Troll thread is troll thread.

Therefore, troll the troll into trolling troll because troll.

Also, troll.

10. Id do a Shawn Michaels Drop kick to the face....fuck those sockem bopppers

11. Well she knew I was home and heard me put on the sock em boppers. She popped them :(.

You need a FAT BLUNT your one angry 30 year old. That's not good on the heart man, all your recent post stink of negativity. Change your attitude an maybe good fortune will come your way. But don't count on it :smoke:

13. Loving the positivity coming from you noob. Im starting to get excited everytime I see you post.

14. More fun than a pillow fight?

15. Whatever you do. Punch your wife :))

16. Whaaaat she was prepared Op. She had a Mexican and a pair of pre-popped sock em boppers just waiting for you. You'll have to step your game up if you plan on killing her before she gets you first.

17. All hail west coast blunts

18. It depends man you haven't been specific as to what they were doing, if you catch them in the act then fuck them both up, that shit aint cool, but if its some casual thing or flirting or something then yeah do the same back to her, oriental language teacher. Good luck man.