Should i plant Today?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Superfried, Jan 22, 2010.

1. hey guys, i decided to plant 3 seeds today because it is so sunny and warm, the seeds already germinated in a paper towel. my question is, is today january 22 a good day to plant? i live in New Orleans (WHO DAT!) and its kinda hot here.

2. what are the temps like for the next week? day and night..if it gets under 55 at night its too early. vikes and aints...should be a good one.:smoking:

3. damn, its gonna be 75 saturday

4. if it lived you would have a really big plant by harvest season. big yield.

5. When exactly is Harvest season?

Like what month?

6. september-november is normaly time to harvest.

That would be gargantuous :eek:

7. Do you HAVE to harvest then to get good buds or can you do it early if you get scared your plants are getting too big?

8. outside the natural change sunlight is what dictates the flowering. once the days start geting shorter and shorter the plant notices.

if you want small plants, plant them around may or even july. if you plant it now and it lives it will grow enormous and you would have a huge trim party! if you already germinated them just try it.

9. Its been warm here for the bast week. I'm so ready to plant

DREW DAT!!

10. cool i checked them today and 2/3 are sprouting but the temperature is gonna be below 55 tonight and all week, so im gonna just let them babies tough it out,.

11. if they survive the leaves could turn a crazy purple, that's awesome