Should I, or not?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Atlblazer, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Well its been a couple nights since my experiment with acid, and dxm.
    Tonight I am contemplateing, taking about 5g's of some cubensis shrooms, with about 600mg of pure dxm. Plus, I just recently downloaded two of the cd's off this website http://www.i-doser.com/ which I got off here earlier from a thread concerning some messed up stuff like inserting your brain into a floppy disk or something lawlz.

So...guys..any ideas. Oh and if I do it, I will be on aim for most of the night, and have a webcam if anyone wants to see me be a dumbass.

2. Ummmm, are you an experienced tripper? Cause mixing such a large dose of mushrooms with a decently large dose of a disassociative like DXM is going to be an extremely intense and hard to control trip.

3. ^^ he just did it with acid.

and atlblazer, you are the trip master.

4. I would never ever mix anything with shrooms...

Truly, dont do it. Dont sit on a webcam and shit. Youll bug people out. Maybe even yourself.

Just dont do it. Its got bad news all over it and not being able to control yourself while in such an elevated state of mind could end in some not so good results. Take it easy on the mixtures. Mind overload legit.

5. Yeah I am, I have lots of experience with different psychedelics. I did a mixutre of DXM, and acid a few nights ago. It was fairly nice to me, I know how mostly to control my self, and how to enjoy an instense trip.

6. Yeah I cant smoke MJ for 2 more weeks, I get drug tested then and I will lay off the psychedelics a bit then, but I enjoy it man its hard not to do. I even have a program made for DXM meditateing, called cybershaman its pretty nice, and free.

7. what exactly do you mean by pure dxm?
    extrapolate it to me personally if you have a moment ;)

8. Well mixing DXM with shrooms is a completely different story than Acid and DXM. I suggest that you lower the dose on one of them. Either do 5g mushrooms with 400mg DXM, or do 600mg of DXM and 3.5g of mushrooms. But it is your body man.

9. Is there a good reason you would not mix it with shrooms, because if there is I will not do it. I know it will be a real intense trip, but I feel I am prepared for it. I chose not to do it last night because I had a shitty day, but my day today was excelent :D my gf came back into town, I hung out with her, I had a good talk with my boss at work about a raise, and I learned I am passing this class that I have been stressing about.

10. You make a agent lemon liquid, but using a liquid cough syrup with dxm only in it. Ammonia, Lighter Fluid, Lemon Juice, and a glass bottle. You extract the Dxm out of the syrup with a procedure you can find at alot of sights, like I did from this one.
    http://www.dextroverse.org/extractions.html
    Then you have pure dxm. None of those shitty CCC'S Or Disgusting cough syrups.

11. You think I should?
    I know you are quite an experienced tripper, I have read your shroom growing manual too, very good I wish I would have had a while ago when I grew mine.
    But, yeah I might lower the doseage of the DXM down to about 450, and the shrooms to about 4.5 also.

12. Just personally, i find shrooms to be a lot less forgiving when it comes to mixing it.

I have no reason scientifically or from experience, but for some reason, it doesnt sound like a good idea.

But to each his own, if you feel prepared, you may just be more psychoexperienced than me but for some reason, i cant see the uncontrollable experience of shrooms (3.5-5g's wise) and a strong dissasociative mixture turing out good results.
    It may be fun but overwhelming is the only thing i can think of. Not a bad trip but just being out of control mentally and physically.

But if you feel adament about, do it. Dont let me rain on your parade. Im very finicky about mixing psychedelics personally.

13. Okay let me break it down for you. On one hand you have Mushrooms, an extremely strong psychedelic that seems to have a mind of its own at doses higher than 4 grams. Then you have DXM, a strong dissassociative that can make you relieve past moments. I have no doubt that if you dose your intended sizes, you will have one of the best trips of your life in terms of personal growth, intensity and such. But you would be walking on the edge of madness at those levels, just one bad vibe could send you spiraling down into a pit of self hatred in no time. But if you think you can handle it and want to dose it, by all means go for it. Just please knock 100-200mg's off that DXM dose.

Acid is a much easier trip to handle, much more lucid. But take mushrooms, which at a dose that high already start to take on some of the disassociating effects of DXM, AND add a hefty dose of DXM on top of that and you put your fate in the hands of chance.

14. Yeah I know how that is man, I was realllll cautious at first when mixing my first thing which was acid, and rolls. I had heard some stories about people going crazy or something on them, but I dunno. I feel as if I am prepared, and I might smoke a bowl too, to calm me down just a bit.

15. I say you keep the shrooms at 5g, but yeah, put the DXM down to 450mg. Ill log on to AIM and check on you around 11, see how you are doing and if you need any assistance man, do not hesitate to shoot me an AIM message. I will gladly help you through if things start getting out of hand.

Im sending the good vibes your way man, have fun tonight.

16. Pretty smart idea man, thanks +rep for maybe saving my mind and life.
    Yeah I am gonna take 350 of dxm and 4.5 of shrooms, if I can still legibly type, or see the computer I will post on here about the feelings and experiences.

17. Oh and this like highschool kid let me buy 3 bottles of tussin today to extract more dxm out of lol I was thinking of takin a pic with the three of them and my new glass piece I got off my friend for 10 bucks.