Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should i or no?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mini_toker, Apr 17, 2004.

1. so im walking with a few friends and they leave to go home and so im walking home then one runs up behind me and jump me i was carrying an ounce and a half and like $100 so he jumped me and took it all,so should i kick the living fuck outta him and shatter every bone in his fingers or just leave him alone and pretent to be buddys with him?

2. .....wtf?

why would your friend do that ..and why on earth would you pretend to be buddies with him..

3. A) Go over there with your friends and ask for your weed and money back

B) why on earth would you pretend to be "buddys with him" ?

C) Man your an idiot, im sorry but I cant resist why would you even ask us this question?, go over there and kick the living shit out of him and get your shit back

D) HOW OLD ARE YOU !!!!!???????????????

4. im 18 and i asked that question cuz if i do then i can get close to him and shit then steal every thing of value that he has and thats not alot,about $600 and about a pound of bomb bud

and may i ask how old u are? cuz in ur pic u look like i did when i was like 13-15

5. it matters to GC.....

6. Man, you should have resisted at first or just chased after him. I dont see how you could be down with that. You should be pounding on his door right now..

7. blah blah fk you man im like 44, lol no but cmon 13-15 thats a little off dont ya think?, and im 23 fyi, lol that gave me such a good time :)

8. lol again sorry for what?, lol you appoligize way to much, lol I dont care if I look younger sure its kind of a kick in the balls when I get asked to see my ID each time I want to buy a case of beers but there aint nothing to be sorry about, lol but wholy shit 13-15 man thats so off I really dont even know how anybody could make a good estimation with out comparing me to some height or weight, lol but anyways back to smoking some bud and laughing at this guy for letting some guy steal his shit mug him and him wanting to be friends with him, lol

9. Man, if I were you... nah that's too violent.... If you were you, you should jump him, kick the shit out of him, take what you please, kick the shit out of him again, and tell him you never want to even know he exists from now on, or you'll be back.

Or you could be friends... :rolleyes:

Either way, kick his ass.

10. um what pic are we talking about here??

k ideal doenst look 13, he looks more like 44.

and i dont understandhow he jsut jumps u? does he ran up and push you tell you to give him your shit and you hand it over like a pussy? or does he ran up knock you out, punch you and shit and kick you while your down as he REACHS INTO your pockets and pants as opposed to you reaching into your pockets??

11. im the sneaky thing to do would be to, get close to him a jack aaaal his shit ..but if i stole $100 cash and oz and a 1/2 of bud i probably wouldnt hang around him much anymore. ...so dunno go find his ass and beat it (i personaly do not like violence i would take karma take care of his ass whichi it most likley will) ..however if i lost $500 worth of shit i would be pretty fuckign pissed so do wah t you think is best.

12. he has a pound of cheeba in his house, and he stole your oz and half?......

how long a stretch do you get for having a pound of MJ?.......i reckon he'd also get done with intent to supply, or distribute.........you get someone to make an "annonymous" call to his house, to warm him that's there's a bust going down in like 5 minutes, and it's gonna be his house as they got wind he's got a pound of weed.........he'll panic, and flush his own stash down the toilet, the whole pound of it...........now that would hurt.............waste of good weed, but still worth it, and the old 5-0 are not involved in any way...........he'll be known as the shit scared dude that flused a whole pound of cheeba down the toilet........lol.........Peace out............Sid

13. a pound lasts him only like 2 weeks

he knocked me out witha big stick and stole all my shit

14. Eh, I'd feel terrible about a pound getting flushed down the toilet. Who knows if somehow you were gonna be smoking some of it, ya know?

Heres what I'd do. First, get a gun. I'm not supporting violence, but that'll definately help to intimidate him. Second, get some bullets. A loaded gun is that much more intimidating. Then, break into his house one night. Even if he does hear ya, hes not gonna call the police with a pound on him. Sneak up on him, WABAM, pistol whip in the mouth. At this point he should know you mean business. Politely ask for your ounce and a half back, plus your money, plus some intrest. If he says no, just start unloading shots, shoot his couch, the ceiling, mad shit. He'll panic and give you back your stuff.

15. i think id go with the pistol idea even tho fakin a bust is less violent..... and y are u posting this get out there and crack his skull open

16. Dude, being young looking is a good thing. It means you'll age better. The people who look like they're 30 when they're 15 get old very early.

17. Mini-toker, I've got a great idea! (this is purely hypothetical, I'm not saying you should actually do it.)

Wait until you know no one is in his house, then kick down the front door and mess up his house a little bit. Nothing bad, just flip the mattress off the bed, open all the drawers and dump their contents, etc., but don't cause any real propert damage. Then take his weed and paraphinelia. When you leave, nail an official-looking notice on his door with a police logo on it (make it look real) saying that his house has been searched by the police and X amount of marijuana and X amount of paraphinelia has been confinscated. Have the note say that he is to appear in court at ______ in the morning on ______ date.

What's he gonna do? Skip town? Turn himself in? Call the cops? It's perfect! And the notice doesn't even have to be very well done, because he'll be so scared he won't know the difference!

I'M NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS!!!

18. this one pick this one.

19. That's a fucking excellent idea. Try to find some way to unload a few clips into all of his major appendages too, if you can.

20. exactly. whenever somone trys to steal my bud i will try to kill them and 90% of the time they will give it up only rarly will you find somone who cares little about self preservation and will most of the time take off but that rare few will stay just to get stabed and possibly die, sad and i can only imagine people on harder drugs feel even more protective of them bottom line : dont steal drugs from an addict they have nothing else really that they care about and will not hesitate to attack if there dope is in harms way