Should I not text my crush back?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, May 9, 2015.

1. She knows i like her and im pretty sure she's interested.
    She texted me asking about some girl I tweeted about, then she asks if I'm going to my friend's party tonight.

I'm thinking about not replying bc she does that to me.

Is this a bad move? Or will it make her wonder why i didnt respond..?

please help! Thanks in advance

2. I mean... if you're trying to get with this girl I doubt ignoring her is gonna help you

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey, OP: Is there any way you can keep all of your threads about your illegal love of a teenage highschool girl in one thread? How many do you need to make? You're 24, she's underage and you sound like you're 12.

4. I feel like OP is a bit lower on the confidence scale. Ignoring her may be a good game plan.

Also, could do this.
    Call her, ask her on a date. Tell her to bring her bikini and her appetite. Take her to the lake then treat her to dinner and a drink afterward.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ha, I think the OP is shy with this girl which is why he was contemplating on not responding. OP, if you want the girl you gotta respond and make an effort at least!

Exclude the "bikini" part since it seems a bit sexual. Just wanna show her a good time without hinting too much for sex. That does sound nice though.

6. Right. If she comes unprepared to swim then skinny dipping becomes a viable option without too much pressure. 
    "Oh you didn't bring your swimwear? Neither did I." *wink*

7. this guys fucking ridiculous.  all his girl problem threads and the dudes 24. 

8. Send a dick pic. Half chub.

• Like Like x 1
  9. text her back

you only live once

try not to have any regrets in life..

10. Don't text back bitches these days are stupid and do that shit all the time.

Turn read receipts on to so she knows you saw it. Fuck her lets get this cash man.

Sent from DEA Headquarters

11. #12 Its Dro Bro, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    He is not 24, he just lied about his age to sign up back 5 years ago when he was 14 lol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Hey knock it out, yo. Thread necromancy yo

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lol what's thread necromancy?

14. Well, you're making him look like he's a spammer. rrrr

15. Who the OP? I can't help digging up his old posts, they are too entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
  16. There's shy guys with low self-esteem all over the world, you must be new to the internet ..

17. I was trying to figure this guy out. He seems to post a lot of the same stuff and I think it might even be a troll. Either way his threads are hilarious.

18. Based on my 15 years of experience on the interwebs, I can guarantee you that he's not a troll. I know trolls, I know bots, I know spammers. This is just a dude who smokes weed, has confidence issues.. and decided to reach out on a cannabis forum.

• Like Like x 1